BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library

I once got a blow job from a blonde cheerleader in the library.
NFL-Preseason-Cheerleaders_20.jpg

Why not just make it illegal for Black people to congregate and stand behind any sort of position in public? No, but seriously, is that what some of you want? Do you want to go back to hosing down Black people like in the 60s? I get the impression of "How dare a bunch of Black people go into a library" type of attitude from some of you.
but of coarse you missed this part

In addition, the Review reports that some of protesters became physically violent: “Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. ‘If we can’t have it, shut it down!’ they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting ‘filthy white bitch!’ in her face.”

It is called assault there are laws against it but you want that to be ignored
so let me see if I have this right we need for the police to be involved and 2 university admin step down for one person tossing the N word out on a group of blacks, but nothing to see here move along when it comes to a mob of blacks assaulting white students

Why not just make it illegal for Black people to congregate and stand behind any sort of position in public? No, but seriously, is that what some of you want? Do you want to go back to hosing down Black people like in the 60s? I get the impression of "How dare a bunch of Black people go into a library" type of attitude from some of you.
I suppose you are fine with thugs interrupting students studying? Idiot libtards.

but of coarse you missed this part

In addition, the Review reports that some of protesters became physically violent: “Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. ‘If we can’t have it, shut it down!’ they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting ‘filthy white bitch!’ in her face.”

It is called assault there are laws against it but you want that to be ignored
so let me see if I have this right we need for the police to be involved and 2 university admin step down for one person tossing the N word out on a group of blacks, but nothing to see here move along when it comes to a mob of blacks assaulting white students
He is a libtard, as long as it supports his stupid ideals he is good with it.

Forum List

Back