Blacks and Riots

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
I turn on the TV and their are 2 Black Young people Rioters, THE DEMS say POOR Black Protestors, these two Poor black Ritors with $4,500 cell phone each Taping their assault, on a US Senator and His wife, Senator Paul Ryan, YOU can hear the Black Rioters threatening to Kill a US Senator and Rape his WHITE WIFE., because they attended a POTUS Trump rally. NOW someone tell me what the hell is wrong with Democrats that support this, JOE BIDEN has said NOTHING until yesterday when he was forced to and Black People?

I turn on the TV and their are 2 Black Young people Rioters, THE DEMS say POOR Black Protestors, these two Poor black Ritors with $4,500 cell phone each Taping their assault, on a US Senator and His wife, Senator Paul Ryan, YOU can hear the Black Rioters threatening to Kill a US Senator and Rape his WHITE WIFE., because they attended a POTUS Trump rally. NOW someone tell me what the hell is wrong with Democrats that support this, JOE BIDEN has said NOTHING until yesterday when he was forced to and Black People?
And you should be aware that Rand Paul actually introduced "Breonna's Law", which would do away with "no-knock" warrants...

Apparently BLM WANTS more innocent blacks to die, where they have a reason to have more riots!!!

Last edited:
  • Banned
And you should be aware that Rand Paul actually proposed "Breonna's Law", which would do away with "no-knock" warrants...

Apparently BLM WANTS more innocent blacks to die, where they have a reason to have more riots!!!
I am aware of that thier are two other posts I just put up please read and comment

Forum List

Back