blacks changing history again

No, you're running from the topic of thread, fleeing with your tail tucked between quivering hanches. Come on back when you want to discuss the removal of traitor's names from a school.

I won't hold my breath.
Thanks. You proved my point.

...what was the point?

That he's lost the debate and is desperately trying to flee to an unrelated topic. Like a dog rubbing its ass on the carpet as it yips toward the door.

Anyone want to explain how removing the name of a traitor from a school is 'erasing the civil war'?

This thread is just more race baiting bullshit.

Oh, of course. But of the 5 racebaiting posts the OP made within 10 minutes, this was the only one worth discussing...as its predicated a ludicrous premise:

That removing the name of a traitor from a school 'erases the civil war'.

Fake black Marvel comic book superheroes FTW!!

Or.....someone who isn't a traitor to the United States who didn't aid in the murder of hundreds of thousands of Americans in an attempt to preserve the power of the State to strip people of all their rights so they could be made into property.

There are way more non-traitors to the US than marvel characters.

For the same reason Euros sold each other into slavery...
For the same reason Jews sold each other into slavery....

No wonder you racist cucks remain so mad.....with arguments this pathetically stupid, I would be mad too....

Question...why don't you racist cucks celebrate actual heroes of the South, those who were on the right side of history....

I never see you folks praise Cassius Clay like you praise Jefferson Davis....
I never see you folks praise Newton Knight like you praise Nathan Bedford Forest...

Makes it very clear its the racism you folks want to glorify...not "Southern heritage"

For the same reason Euros sold each other into slavery...
For the same reason Jews sold each other into slavery....

No wonder you racist cucks remain so mad.....with arguments this pathetically stupid, I would be mad too....

Question...why don't you racist cucks celebrate actual heroes of the South, those who were on the right side of history....

I never see you folks praise Cassius Clay like you praise Jefferson Davis....
I never see you folks praise Newton Knight like you praise Nathan Bedford Forest...

Makes it very clear its the racism you folks want to glorify...not "Southern heritage"
Cassius Clay? Youre trying to say that Ali isnt constantly being talked about as the boxing GOAT? No one talks about Ali? SERIOUSLY??!!!!!

No one gives a fuck about the rest of the people on your list. How about giving us someone worth talking about, THEN we will talk about them?

Cassius Clay? Youre trying to say that Ali isnt constantly being talked about as the boxing GOAT? No one talks about Ali? SERIOUSLY??!!!!!

No one gives a fuck about the rest of the people on your list. How about giving us someone worth talking about, THEN we will talk about them?
And this is why I mock you morons....because as much as you morons profess to care about your Southern heritage; it takes a black man to educate your dumb ass about the person Muhummad Ali was named after...

Thanks for proving my point....

And this is why I mock you morons....because as much as you morons profess to care about your Southern heritage; it takes a black man to educate your dumb ass about the person Muhummad Ali was named after...

Thanks for proving my point....
What the fuck makes you think im from the south? Also, no one gives two shits about those bum "historical" figures. Where are your Benjiman Fraklins or Wright Brothers?

What the fuck makes you think im from the south? Also, no one gives two shits about those bum "historical" figures. Where are your Benjiman Fraklins or Wright Brothers?
No one does cares about Confederate traitors, I agree with you. 😄

Forum List

Back