blacks changing history again

I don't understand why Germany doesn't have enough schools named after Hitler...

It's almost like they are trying to erase WW2

That is how stupid you Confederate loving right-wingers sound when you both simultaneously whine about Confederate traitors not being glorified enough while also claiming today's Democrats are the same as yesterday's Confederates....yall sound like morons
Why not? Japan erased WWII from it's history

Why do you need names on buildings of traitors to keep from erasing history? There is this invention called a "book." They even have classes where they use these "books" to teach something called "history."
Because our schools are failing to teach history. It is up to individuals to make sure the names of Confederate leaders are taught and properly honored.

What the fuck makes you think im from the south? Also, no one gives two shits about those bum "historical" figures. Where are your Benjiman Fraklins or Wright Brothers?
Stupid always comes out

It was the South and while I think the civil war was about slavery I dont see the problem in honoring good confederate Generals.
How good could they have been when they lost? 😄 You want to celebrate a bunch of fucking losers and you wonder where the everyone gets a trophy generation got its start. Look no further than soft ass Confederate idolaters.

Forum List

Back