I will tell you
It means that want rich Whites and Asians to give them free shhittt
They want to steal your $$$$

You want equity then get a good education and work for it or STFU

I found myself watching the cars that built the world the other night

Just Whites and Japanese....who are now white supremacist

Not one bisexual fat ****** and I was glad ...only in the commercials

What in the hell does such a vague word even mean
Brother Darrell B. Harrison offers this from a Biblical viewpoint...

The first occurrence of the word equity in Scripture is in Psalm 9:8, where the psalmist, speaking of God, declares: “And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.”

The word equity in Psalm 9:8 is the Hebrew noun meyshar (מֵישָׁר). It is an architectural term that denotes straightness, levelness, and evenness in measurement. The word carries with it the concept of judging with a straight line, one that is devoid of ethical or moral defects, irregularities, or deformities, such as partiality, prejudice, or bias.

Harrison goes on to state that "for many social justice equalitarians today, namely, that equity is no guarantee of outcome, and for social justice equalitarians outcome is everything—everything."

"True—biblical—equality means that each person and situation is judged with equity, not partiality. Truth always must be the goal, not outcomes."

DarrellBHarrison.jpg

I will tell you

I think your white, I am too, but I realize the white man brought blacks here to work on the farms and treated them like crap until now. Its always been a white mans world, women and blacks were underneath.

I will tell you

I think your white, I am too, but I realize the white man brought blacks here to work on the farms and treated them like crap until now. Its always been a white mans world, women and blacks were underneath.
All Blacks were treated like crap till now?

Tell that to Obama's daughters who don't have to lift a finger to get accepted into prestigious colleges cuz their daddy was elected twice as President.

Meanwhile, white trash whites have to try and bribe their way into colleges to that their children will be accepted as we have seen in the news as they are exposed and disgraced.

Blacks obtained their rights legally in the US long ago, and even longer ago they were once slaves. So now they are able to obtain black privilege like the Obama's just like many whites continue to have.

A country that elected Obama twice is a country that is no longer racist even though racism still exists and always will because you will find racism all over the globe 24/7 cuz it is the human condition.

Sadly, today there is more slavery in the world than at any other time in US history, but today the DNC is more focused on the slavery of the past to even care to try and stop it in order to virtue signal their way into office regarding the past.

The first occurrence of the word equity in Scripture is in Psalm 9:8, where the psalmist, speaking of God, declares: “And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.”

The word equity in Psalm 9:8 is the Hebrew noun meyshar (מֵישָׁר). It is an architectural term that denotes straightness, levelness, and evenness in measurement. The word carries with it the concept of judging with a straight line, one that is devoid of ethical or moral defects, irregularities, or deformities, such as partiality, prejudice, or bias.

Harrison goes on to state that "for many social justice equalitarians today, namely, that equity is no guarantee of outcome, and for social justice equalitarians outcome is everything—everything."

"True—biblical—equality means that each person and situation is judged with equity, not partiality. Truth always must be the goal, not outcomes."

View attachment 494122
To believe that the Biblical definition of equity has anything to do with the modern day use of the word by Marxists who have sworn off God as Marx did is a stretch their pal.

It would be akin to believing that the use of the term slavery in the Bible was equal to the term of slavery used in the deep South in the 1800's..

Equity should have NOTHING to do with skin color, so why do people lose their jobs for saying that "All lives matter"?

I will tell you

Equity means to me, that every kid can get a good education, has food to eat, and a place to sleep, regardless of the wealth of their parents. They have the same chance of being stopped by police, getting a job they qualify for, getting a mortgage or loan, etc. as every other family in the country. I don't think we're there yet.

I will tell you
Every kid does have food to eat and has access to a school

Equity means to me, that every kid can get a good education, has food to eat, and a place to sleep, regardless of the wealth of their parents. They have the same chance of being stopped by police, getting a job they qualify for, getting a mortgage or loan, etc. as every other family in the country. I don't think we're there yet.

I will tell you
Stopped by the police ?? Stop and frisk is why crime was plummeting in America

The latest monstrosity is called "equality of outcome". An atrocious, absurd policy that boggles the mind.
Touting "especially equality of opportunity" - which is a bullshit cover for what they really are saying - equal outcome of people regardless of their input into their situation.
In other words... so no matter how little a group of people underachieve due to their own lack of effort - they should get the same results as another group that DID do the hard work to get where they are. Same grades, same pay

I will tell you

In your white guilt, as you rush to denigrate whites, you forget that most blacks sold into slavery in Africa were sold by other blacks. This would indicate that whites don't treat blacks much different than blacks do. In a more modern context, more blacks are killed by other blacks than are killed by whites, cops or otherwise.

I will tell you

In your white guilt, as you rush to denigrate whites, you forget that most blacks sold into slavery in Africa were sold by other blacks. This would indicate that whites don't treat blacks much different than blacks do. In a more modern context, more blacks are killed by other blacks than are killed by whites, cops or otherwise.
And that 'whataboutism' somehow excuses anything?

View attachment 494122
כּוֹנֵן לַמִּשְׁפָּט כִּסְאוֹ
You just misquoted the verse.
He has acquired his throne through Social Justice.
In Hebrew, Social Justice means according to the law of the Torah, not giving things out for free.

Forum List

Back