Allegations of Racism and White Privilege: True Story

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
My secretary told me a wild tale this morning. Last night she stopped for gas on the way home at a convenience store in the black part of town. We will not get into why she chose that spot. Like most of these establishments, they have video poker machines inside for poor people to throw away what little money they have. I know the place and do not go there because of how ghetto it is. It is owned by an Indian, or Pakistani, family.

So, my employee goes in and, while waiting in line to pay, witnesses this black guy playing on the gambling machines talking shit about the clerk of the store. She was a relatively young member of the owner’s family. And this negro is talking shit about her too, calling her “bitch” and all sorts of disrespectful shit that they (ghetto punks) say about women. There was apparently some tension between him and how the owners run their gambling machines, I guess.

My fearless secretary intervened, calling out this negro hose-head for saying disrespectful shit about the foreign girl behind the counter. They got into a heated word exchange. Of course, it ended with the thug calling my lady a “bitch” and other ghetto shit. Moreover, as she was lecturing this no-class animal, he called her “racist” and told her she has “white privilege”.

My first response was to tell my lady that she was lucky she did not get shot or knifed. She pointed her finger at me and said, “That’s exactly what my husband said.” Well, she was still hot about it this morning. I tried to make her feel better.

I told her that with regard to allegations of racism and “WitE PrivAledGe”, he was just parroting some shit he does not even understand. He is simply a low-life, unevolved POS mouthing off some stupid shit he heard. I am correct too. That little douchey retard does not know shit. Giving him, or anyone, a response to allegations of racism and “priValEdge” effectively legitimizes it. It is horse shit. It is a scam and a grift.

I then made a couple of analogies to monkeys and gorillas and suggested that she stay out of shit holes like that. Even her hubby lectured her about the toxicity of black culture. Hopefully the advice takes hold and she stays out of those places. She is one of those people who want to save the world, though. So who knows what she will do.

My point here is this: The leftist radicals throw these stupid, false narratives out there. Then punks like this pick up on them and use them to justify treating people unlike them like shit (i.e., racism). They (blacks) are being racist as a response to purported (fake) racism against them, and for some reason think it is ok because … they (blacks) were racism-ed against first?!? Hell, even that is not true.

Let’s have a reality check here. It you tell dumb people day after day who badly Group X has treated then and their ancestors, then it is inevitable that some of those dummies are going to get violent and seek vengeance, even if it is all fake. Hell, objectively speaking, bringing negros to America as slaves in the 1700-1800s was the best thing that could have happened to today’s blacks. You are welcome.

The fact is that you have leftist brain-dead zombies believing such shit, which was concocted by a group of semi-intelligent by angry blacks. The white leftists like it to because, you know, fuck America. Then this toxic stew of racism, division, and hatred funnels down to the low-class negros, and that is how we get BLM-brand racist violence. Granted, they are not all angry and violent. But, when we see violences, it tends to correlate with such hatefulness and racism.

Black Americans are the most racist fuckers ever to set foot on North America. Even former KKK members look at them and say, “Goddamn!! They is hateful as fuck!!! That be entirely uncalled fer, rite thar!!” Of course, why am I surprised? We are talking about a group of people who refuse to assimilate and instead choose to remain tribal.

The Caucasian lady was in the wrong.

Words are never going to change them.

They are what they are.

Your lady friend was very unwise to start lecturing.

As you said, she was lucky to get out of the store safely.

• Banned
You and the guy in the convince store have more in common than you wish to admit.
No, because It would never call a chick a “bitch” like that. Recognizing the fact that he acts more akin to the animal kingdom than I is simply stating the obvious.

No, because It would never call a chick a “bitch” like that. Recognizing the fact that he acts more akin to the animal kingdom than I is simply stating the obvious.
Like I said you both have a lot in common you both have a lack of respect. You have become what you claim to w against. Congratulations

It is perfectly appropriate to respect others in line with their appearance and behavior. It is nearly a statistical certainty that the individual playing the video game (or whatever it was) was raised in a household without an appropriate male role model. He is a symptom of the cancer in our society. Multi-culturalism is bullshit; we need to elevate and showcase the Western culture that has made this country great, not point to sins of the past to explain today's failures.

Forum List

Back