Weird GOP Ad takes some heat

No you think you do, you sick fuck. Every other first world country does better than the US in controlling gun violence. You want to live in a society where you think you need a weapon like this.

Are you comparing the US to a country currently being attacked?
Issue isn't just "gun violence", it's violence of all kinds.
How does the typical 100 pound female defend herself from a 200 male that wants to attack and rape her?
Or a gang of such males?

Only people with your view are either;
1. Dumb
2. Stupid
3. Criminals who want easy victims they can rob, assault, and rape.
:mad:

She is a bigot who uses her hate of Hamas a stunt in political ad where is she waving her gun and in doing is encouraging violence against Muslims. ReNaziKlans love waving their firearms around in political ads. Vids of shit stupid MAGA shooting targets as bad if not worse.

Our nation was founded the Freedom of Religion. Encouraging violence against one particular religion is wrong. She is fucking bigot.
You really are a neo-nazi asshat!
Try telling you stupid shit to the muslims who want to kill all Jews and wipe out the nation of Israel. If your religion, Islam, preaches violence and murder to all non-muslims than it deserves to be eradicated!

Last edited:
Look at the Left's AntiFa, and BLM and their riots, looting violence in the streets and insurrections such as we saw in Summer of 2020 as well as during Trump's time as POTUS.

Sorry Komrade, you are full of shyte!
Those are elected officials, Einstein? Presidents, Senators, Representatives?

Too funny. Go grunt at someone else.

Re really are a neo-nazi asshat!
Try telling you stupid shit to the muslims who want to kill all Jews and wipe out the nation of Israel. If your religion, Islam, preaches violence and murder to all non-muslims than it deserves to be eradicated!

The Muslim I know are my neighbors from across the street, quiet and caring. I celebrated of their high holy days. Great lamp and I loved the garlic mashed.

The Neo-Nazi fucks are brain dead cult members that think Snorelieone is a god. Fuck you btw, you wad wast fuck head.

Look at the Left's AntiFa, and BLM and their riots, looting violence in the streets and insurrections such as we saw in Summer of 2020 as well as during Trump's time as POTUS.

Sorry Komrade, you are full of shyte!

Look at Charlottesville. Neo-Nazi fuck heads and KKK dip shits.

The Muslim I know are my neighbors from across the street, quiet and caring. I celebrated of their high holy days. Great lamp and I loved the garlic mashed.

The Neo-Nazi fucks are brain dead cult members that think Snorelieone is a god. Fuck you btw, you wad wast fuck head.
Just because you know apostates doesn't mean those who follow their Koran and scriptures literally aren't a danger to humanity.
Your neighbors may not be Jihadists but their contributions to their faith funds the genocides of Islamist Hamas and Hezbollah, etc.

Unfortunately we are a long way from such because of the Libturds letting violent criminals out of prisons and defunding police while trying to disarm citizens. Sane people wouldn't do what the pseudo-Liberal Left does. Sane people realize that with too many insane people on the streets committing violence and crimes, one needs to be able to defend themselves.
Violent crime is down. Nothing you say changes that fact, traitor.

Just because you know apostates doesn't mean those who follow their Koran and scriptures literally aren't a danger to humanity.
Your neighbors may not be Jihadists but their contributions to their faith funds the genocides of Islamist Hamas and Hezbollah, etc.

Your blanket hate is disgusting, but does prove another so-called "Christians" who never practice love that you made up Magical/Mystical/Mythical Sky Man teaches you to carry out everday.

You're just low life, shit sucking bigot.

We need women able to protect themselves from Hamas, as well.

Could have done so in Israel on October 7, 2023 if Israel hadn't gone "woke" and restrained private ownership of firearms. I suspect they may have learned the hard way again. Too bad so many in the USA remain obtuse.
Hamas is clustered at the Missouri border
They need the womenfolk to defend them

When you’re on the frontline in Missouri fighting Hamas you save money for extra bullets by buying foreign weapons. When the shit hits the fan at the DMV she will not run out cuz she didn’t spend an extra $275 on US made.
65% of police departments use Glocks. Glock started in Austria

Beretta started in Italy

CZ is from the Chek Republic.

FN... Belgium.

HK...Germany.

Walther...Germany.

Taurus... Brazil.

Eventually, when their US markets grew, they opened manufacturing in the US...

So, spare me your ignorant bullshit.

Hamas is clustered at the Missouri border
They need the womenfolk to defend them
Hamas isn't the only threat women have to consider when deciding to level the playing field against criminals by choosing to arm themselves and exercise their constitutional second amendment rights...

By "migrant" I'm sure the NY Post meant illegal criminal alien.

That's free enterprise and consumer choice for you.

I prefer my USA Mossberg 500. It came with two barrels, one 27" and one 18" which can change out rather easily. and when I bought it about 20 years ago it was just over $300. It's a dependable and versatile firearm/shotgun.

Mrs Mo has the Maverick security 8 made by Mossberg and loves it.

She doesn't hunt so it's perfect for her.

Your blanket hate is disgusting, but does prove another so-called "Christians" who never practice love that you made up Magical/Mystical/Mythical Sky Man teaches you to carry out everday.

You're just low life, shit sucking bigot.
I'm not a Christian, I'm an atheist~agnostic.
If it wasn't radical, fundamental, literal Islamic Jihadist who did the massacres and atrocities in Israel on October 7, 2023 than who in your delusions did do such?

Your anti-Jew hatred makes you the "shit sucking bigot"!

Forum List

Back