blacks robbing family dollars

Wednesday at about 5:30 p.m., a white male, appearing to be in his 20s, walked into the store on N. 15th St., showed a handgun, and demanded cash. He got some money and fled. No one was hurt. Police rarely say how much money is taken in robberies.

blacks robbing family dollars​

this is pathetic. you must be trash to do this.

Ahhhh, so now whites are trash like blacks....

why do the care so much what were doing and blamer us instead taking responsability for their problems.
Because you clog up the boards with thread after thread that are nothing more than “oh lookie, another black criminal”…and it’s only ever black. No discussion beyond a stupid one liner. No attempt to develop a topic. You do realize there are non black criminals right? What is the point of your threads?

Because you clog up the boards with thread after thread that are nothing more than “oh lookie, another black criminal”…and it’s only ever black. No discussion beyond a stupid one liner. No attempt to develop a topic. You do realize there are non black criminals right? What is the point of your threads?
well why dont you discuss it. or are you busty filling the board lies about whites,. i'm sorry the truth about blacks hurt you. and they need to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming it on hole race.

well why dont you discuss it. or are you busty filling the board lies about whites,. i'm sorry the truth about blacks hurt you. and they need to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming it on hole race.
I can't discuss something when there is nothing more than "oh look a black thug" for an OP.

What IS the "truth" about blacks?

I can't discuss something when there is nothing more than "oh look a black thug" for an OP.

What IS the "truth" about blacks?
they blame us for all crime they commit and they commit more crime then anyone. poor offended person you are.

Why do you obsess on blacks?
why do the care so much what were doing and blamer us instead taking responsability for their problems.

Only obsessing over whites is unquestionable. That will never be questioned by your interrogator.

Come on, man.

Get with the program.

You might even get a pat on the head and a bit of encouragement...

Screen Shot 44.jpg

Last edited:

If I recall correctly, there's a thread in the Feedback section complaining about that very thing. Upward of around 40 threads a day or so, I think it was.

Clogging up the boards with a constant stream of ''oh lookie'' type content whereas the accompanying user content included also never goes beyond a stupid one-liner and also never stimulates meaningful dialogue. In fact, it stimulates the precise opposite effect.

I believe this was the resolution provided in that instance...

There's a feature called "Ignore." Learn how to use it.

But that's not really your issue, now, is it? You should stop fronting. It's unbecoming. And transparent. It's not like we're all noobs around here. You're clearly fishing to perform a maude action because you don't like that the OP is talking about blacks rather than complaining about whites. The OP doesn't fit your check boxes. Come on, man. Get real...

Last edited:
they blame us for all crime they commit and they commit more crime then anyone. poor offended person you are.
“They”? Who is “they”? You sound fragile if this so triggers you you feel the need to create endless threads on this rather than digging deeper at the underlying issues.

“They”? Who is “they”? You sound fragile if this so triggers you you feel the need to create endless threads on this rather than digging deeper at the underlying issues.
get life and go enjoy your christmas. i just post what ever article comes through on my phone. and stay away from the family dollar lo llol

at the dollars store:

and when you can get cigarettes with welfair card

good greef this why i dont go out at night and stay away from the hood . crazy

Forum List

Back