Blasey Ford's best friend also career FBI agent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In a letter released from Christine Blasey Ford’s ex-boyfriend, it was revealed that Ford helped life-long friend Monica L. McLean pass a polygraph test.

Report: Blasey Ford Best Friend Also Career FBI Agent

mcleanaddressDE.jpg

monica-mclean-3.jpg

And while all the evidence is out there and undeniable the dumb bitch back peddles and starts making up even more lies.

So here we go more connection to the FBI, now you know why leftist trash are all connected to the same dots they're just to stupid to figure it out on the civilian end of dumbassery.

I mean my gawd her LAWYERS are both DEEP STATE lawyers......

In a letter released from Christine Blasey Ford’s ex-boyfriend, it was revealed that Ford helped life-long friend Monica L. McLean pass a polygraph test.

mcleanaddressDE.jpg

monica-mclean-3.jpg

And while all the evidence is out there and undeniable the dumb bitch back peddles and starts making up even more lies.

So here we go more connection to the FBI, now you know why leftist trash are all connected to the same dots they're just to stupid to figure it out on the civilian end of dumbassery.

The deep state is pretty damn deep

mcleanaddressDE.jpg

monica-mclean-3.jpg

The deep state is pretty damn deep

O yes they are, far beyond what letist douches could ever imagine. To them it only happens in the movies.

Dr. Ford and McLean deny the above and since the FBI didn't use polygraph tests routinely I believe them.

Bureau Never Administered Polygraph Test To 30-Year Agent Who Handled Informer

Historically, the F.B.I. has resisted the use of polygraph, or lie detector, tests for its employees, in part because many agents have viewed the procedure as a sign of distrust. In the mid-1990's, the bureau began broadening its use of polygraph tests for employees with access to secret intelligence after the espionage arrest of a C.I.A. official, Aldrich H. Ames, and it significantly increased their use again after the 2001 arrest of an F.B.I agent, Robert P. Hanssen, on charges of spying for Moscow.
-----------------------------------

You can put that to rest now.

Forum List

Back