Zone1 Blasphemous Easter Service Mocks The Crucifixion Of Christ

Anything that mocks the Nazerine con -man has to be good .

What a fraud he was .

Remember the resurrection scam ? Then the garbage about his dad being the number one.
And many swallowed it .

The bitter is strong withy this one.

And women have done their share of marginalizing men. Nobody has a claim on perfection or sainthood. But there wouldn't be billions of humans in existence today if men AND women didn't like each other's company.

God made Adam and Eve ... not Adam and Steve.
It's more of a matter of penis and vaginas than people actually liking each other.

Yes! It's a viable word with a specific meaning. Legitimate words don't just disappear when the woke crowd no longer take them seriously.

It's certainly a word. Whether it's a word that should still be in use except for historical situations is another one.
Seriously, I'll say whatever I want about gods and prophets, I couldn't give a damn. Label it what ever you like, but it's ridiculous to say it's "blasphemy"

Surely "woke" and "blasphemy" are similar things.

It's certainly a word. Whether it's a word that should still be in use except for historical situations is another one.
Seriously, I'll say whatever I want about gods and prophets, I couldn't give a damn. Label it what ever you like, but it's ridiculous to say it's "blasphemy"

Surely "woke" and "blasphemy" are similar things.
We find agreement!

Forum List

Back