BleachBitch Hillary

image.jpeg

Why doesn't Mr. Gowdy make it easy on himself and obtain the emails from the recipients and their servers? I have had my own website for seventeen years and when I go into the CPanel I can elect to have my emails deleted or kept on the server. The recipients of Mrs. Clinton's emails do not have the option of saving or deleting if they are using government servers.

Public/commercial servers save emails from the users and the user has no option. Not only that, but once you use a Gmail or Yahoo address, every email you send is then OWNED by Google and Yahoo.

So this obvious ineptitude just shows that this is a dog n' pony show, as Mr. Gowdy does not strike me as a stupid person. Far from it.

She doesn't work for God. Her gods are money and power.

should I yell out AMEN!!!! like a Baptist?. I wonder how things go in Methodist churches-----I am fairly sure I have been
in a Methodist church-----there were Methodists in my childhood town------I think it was mostly prim hymns ----At that time white gloves were mandatory for little girls. Both Hillary and Trump claim METHODIST----are all usa Methodists
rooted in Scotland?????

Who are Mr. Trump's gods? Charity and public service?

high buildings-----like NIMROD???? <<< I take that back---
should I delete it?

Since you are incoherent, it might be best not to post at all.

Why doesn't Mr. Gowdy make it easy on himself and obtain the emails from the recipients and their servers? I have had my own website for seventeen years and when I go into the CPanel I can elect to have my emails deleted or kept on the server. The recipients of Mrs. Clinton's emails do not have the option of saving or deleting if they are using government servers.

Public/commercial servers save emails from the users and the user has no option. Not only that, but once you use a Gmail or Yahoo address, every email you send is then OWNED by Google and Yahoo.

So this obvious ineptitude just shows that this is a dog n' pony show, as Mr. Gowdy does not strike me as a stupid person. Far from it.
Hillary was ordered by a court to turn over all emails four years ago.
We are still waiting.

And how do they know who they are...? Hilary deleted her emails on her private server.....and if they don't come forward, the FBI won't know who they are to get the email....

And how do they know who they are...? Hilary deleted her emails on her private server.....and if they don't come forward, the FBI won't know who they are to get the email....

Mr. Gowdy has a list of all of her email contacts, correct? Start with them. The notion that the only emails that truly implicate her are to others besides the known recipients is a very naive and amateurish one.

Who are Mr. Trump's gods? Charity and public service?

red herring

Then Mr. Human Being's comment is.....? What? A blow fish?

The word you are looking for is TRUTH.

Mr. Gowdy has a list of all of her email contacts, correct? Start with them. The notion that the only emails that truly implicate her are to others besides the known recipients is a very naive and amateurish one.

Or, place her under arrest for destruction of evidence and let her use a list of those people she emailed to as a bargaining chip for a plea deal.

Far more effective and less time consuming.

I don't believe that there is anything that can be hidden from the Lord no matter what is done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She destroyed 30 thousand emails with a soft ware program that completely deleted them.....yeah...it was just yoga and wedding plans......

Forum List

Back