BleachBitch Hillary

She doesn't work for God. Her gods are money and power.

Who are Mr. Trump's gods? Charity and public service?

red herring

Then Mr. Human Being's comment is.....? What? A blow fish?

The topic is Clinton, stupid.

red herring

Oh I see. If the thread is about Trump then Hillary is fair game but if the thread is about Clinton then don't dare mention Trump. Got it, wussy.

red herring

Oh I see. If the thread is about Trump then Hillary is fair game but if the thread is about Clinton then don't dare mention Trump. Got it, wussy.

Good. Keep that in mind in the future.

And how do they know who they are...? Hilary deleted her emails on her private server.....and if they don't come forward, the FBI won't know who they are to get the email....

Mr. Gowdy has a list of all of her email contacts, correct? Start with them. The notion that the only emails that truly implicate her are to others besides the known recipients is a very naive and amateurish one.

Good news! Julian will soon satisfy the desire of everyone who wishes to know the content of the deleted emails. Just be patient.

red herring

Red herrings are a favorite of anti America Lefties.

And how do they know who they are...? Hilary deleted her emails on her private server.....and if they don't come forward, the FBI won't know who they are to get the email....

Mr. Gowdy has a list of all of her email contacts, correct? Start with them. The notion that the only emails that truly implicate her are to others besides the known recipients is a very naive and amateurish one.

Good news! Julian will soon satisfy the desire of everyone who wishes to know the content of the deleted emails. Just be patient.

If he is still alive....

If he is still alive....

I hope and pray he will be....for many years to come.

He is a true hero.

high buildings-----like NIMROD???? <<< I take that back---
should I delete it?

Since you are incoherent, it might be best not to post at all.
Lead by example, poop stain.

Red herrings are used by the Left to avoid addressing issues they champion yet are unable to defend.

They love the 'straw man' too.

I'd like to go on the record And officially request my full 100% credit. I had posted repeatedly That many persons rifled through Hillary's email that had not proper security clearance. I was lambasted repeatedly by (you know who they are).

The hearings on TV just exposed a few names (LOL only a few) who did not have proper clearance yet had full access to email and server.

might as well leave a laptop without password on the floor in a rest stop on busy interstate.
42bee305-8b3b-426c-acd0-9a47637d2bcb_500.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back