Blink-182 boycotting FedEx over relationship with NRA

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The ever relevant Blink-182 have boycotted FedEx.

First, anyone know who these guys are?

Second, I think everyone should FedEx to them a CD of one of their rival bands and demand a signature upon delivery. Just to test their mettle :)

Pop-punk band Blink-182 announced that it was boycotting FedEx after the company said it wouldn’t cut ties with the National Rifle Association (NRA).

Bassist and singer Mark Hoppus tweeted Monday that he has directed the band’s representatives to stop using FedEx over the shipping corporation’s relationship with the NRA.

.@fedex has chosen to continue its business relationship with the NRA, despite its board member pushing conspiracies against children who survived Parkland,” Hoppus tweeted Monday. “I’ve directed our representatives to stop using them, and encourage you to do the same.”

Last edited:
They are a teenage group(well their music is for teenagers) that was popular in the early 2000s

The ever relevant Blink-182 have boycotted FedEx.

First, anyone know who these guys are?

Second, I think everyone should FedEx to them a CD of one of their rival bands and demand a signature upon delivery. Just to test their mettle :)

Pop-punk band Blink-182 announced that it was boycotting FedEx after the company said it wouldn’t cut ties with the National Rifle Association (NRA).

Bassist and singer Mark Hoppus tweeted Monday that he has directed the band’s representatives to stop using FedEx over the shipping corporation’s relationship with the NRA.

.@fedex has chosen to continue its business relationship with the NRA, despite its board member pushing conspiracies against children who survived Parkland,” Hoppus tweeted Monday. “I’ve directed our representatives to stop using them, and encourage you to do the same.”

would you like a tissue?

so don't go to their shows.

gee.... NRA shills on one side... normal people on the other.

wonder which ones there are more of. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back