blinken in saudi arabia for cease fire talks.

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
i'll link when one is available4. this is from a report from german news.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has arrived in Saudi Arabia as part of a new push to broker a cease-fire deal between Israel and Hamas.

He's set to meet with leaders of Gulf Arab states - who've been mediating a plan for a truce and the return of hostages held in Gaza since the Hamas-led terror attack on October 7. At the same time, a Hamas delegation is expected to meet Egyptian officials in Cairo for talks also aimed at securing an agreement.

i consider this to be a positive development, and certainly hope that mr blinken and the crown prince can earn a peace prize on this one.

I thought Saudi Arabia was "evil" according to libs, because they have capital punishment and have cracked down their men having their butt holes violated?

Is Moe B. Salman no longer a "creep" and a "murderer" to the leftards? I don't know have much influence Biden's Hand Picked Secretary of State is going to have with someone the Biden Regime has badmouthed so much. Sounds sort of pointless, and a waste of time, just a way for the Biden Campaign to make themselves look more "presidential" in the election.

Since this is the case, I hope that the Biden Campaign remembers to put these "in kind" contributions in their report- its a crime if they don't.

i'll link when one is available4. this is from a report from german news.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has arrived in Saudi Arabia as part of a new push to broker a cease-fire deal between Israel and Hamas.

He's set to meet with leaders of Gulf Arab states - who've been mediating a plan for a truce and the return of hostages held in Gaza since the Hamas-led terror attack on October 7. At the same time, a Hamas delegation is expected to meet Egyptian officials in Cairo for talks also aimed at securing an agreement.

i consider this to be a positive development, and certainly hope that mr blinken and the crown prince can earn a peace prize on this one.

Blinken meeting Gulf Arab states in Saudi Arabia, Hamas meeting Egyptian officials in Cairo....

Doesn't sound to me like much is going to come out of this.

I thought Saudi Arabia was "evil" according to libs, because they have capital punishment and have cracked down their men having their butt holes violated?

Is Moe B. Salman no longer a "creep" and a "murderer" to the leftards? I don't know have much influence Biden's Hand Picked Secretary of State is going to have with someone the Biden Regime has badmouthed so much. Sounds sort of pointless, and a waste of time, just a way for the Biden Campaign to make themselves look more "presidential" in the election.

Since this is the case, I hope that the Biden Campaign remembers to put these "in kind" contributions in their report- its a crime if they don't.
peace negotiations are "in kind contributions?"

the Manicheism of "good or evil" is really a conservative thing.

if the crown prince, or even trump himself, were to ever do something good, or positive, i would give him credit.
\

The Democrats only consider the Saudis "evil" because of the Trump family's legitimate business dealings with them. The Saudis invested money in Kushner's private equity firm firm, but the left constantly parrots the lie that the Saudis just "gave" Trump a bunch of money.

Blinken meeting Gulf Arab states in Saudi Arabia, Hamas meeting Egyptian officials in Cairo....

Doesn't sound to me like much is going to come out of this.

must begin somewhere. there are plenty of people, many of them in the usa, who can not abide peace in palestine.

peace negotiations are "in kind contributions?"

the Manicheism of "good or evil" is really a conservative thing.

if the crown prince, or even trump himself, were to ever do something good, or positive, i would give him credit.
\

The talks aren't "peace negotiations" at all. Neither the Jews nor their Iranian foes are present during the event. These are merely "discussions" designed to help the Biden Campaign and stand zero chance of helping settle the differences between Hamas and the Learned Elders of Zion.

The purpose here is to help the campaign at the expense of the US taxpayers, and anything that could be accomplished could be done so with a Zoom call.

The Democrats only consider the Saudis "evil" because of the Trump family's legitimate business dealings with them. The Saudis invested money in Kushner's private equity firm firm, but the left constantly parrots the lie that the Saudis just "gave" Trump a bunch of money.
the saudis seem to have seeded the truth social stock scam, so there is that.

and of course the saudis do not just "give" away anything. that 2 billion assures their control of kushner, the guy trump appoints to manage most of his self created crises.

must begin somewhere. there are plenty of people, many of them in the usa, who can not abide peace in palestine.

It will begin when Hamas comes to the table and meets with the Israelis.

the saudis seem to have seeded the truth social stock scam, so there is that.

and of course the saudis do not just "give" away anything. that 2 billion assures their control of kushner, the guy trump appoints to manage most of his self created crises.

How did the Saudis "control" anything? If your memory serves you well, Trump's energy policies not only had the Saudis bitching and moaning, it destroyed both Russia's and Iran's oil-based economies. We were a net-exporter a gas and oil back then, and became energy-dominant over the rest of the world.

How did the Saudis "control" anything? If your memory serves you well, Trump's energy policies not only had the Saudis bitching and moaning, it destroyed both Russia's and Iran's oil-based economies. We were a net-exporter a gas and oil back then, and became energy-dominant over the rest of the world.

Lol 🤣 Trump had nothing to do with it. Saudis have huge experience in reading market demand. Trump just likes to jump in and take credit.

He will probably be served dinner and a bath by the Prince's black slaves while he pretends to be somebody important in front these Islamo-vermin who finance terror networks all over the planet..

Hamas has said that as well.

So it looks like that "solution" is a non-starter since neither side wants it.

That's why Israel has supported Hamas since 1987. Didn't you see any of the testimony on CSPAN 25 years ago? Hamas betrayed the Palestinians and the rest of the Arab world.

Then there's nothing to negotiate. Hamas must continue to fight until the last one of them has been eliminated.

See? Wasn't that easy?

That's always been the plan since Theodore Herzl.

Forum List

Back