BLM Activist Serves 8 Days for Seriously Injuring a Child

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Remember: the justice system is against blacks.

This is the same dumbass who organized the Dallas protest where 5 officers were shot.

A Dallas activist was released from prison Wednesday just eight days after he reported to prison to serve a five-year sentence for seriously injuring a child by shaking him.

And it isn’t an error.

A spokesman for the Texas prison system said Friday that when state District Judge Gracie Lewis noted the date of the beginning of Dominique Alexanders’s sentence on paperwork, she wrote that it was July 2011.
The judge counted the time Alexander lived in the free world on probation as part of his time served.
The move sliced more than three years from his sentence.

“He did his sentence, and he got out out on the 21st,” said prison spokes man Jason Clark.
Lewis declined to comment. She is a Democrat who took the bench in 2009 and was previously a juvenile court associate judge.

Keep reading…

Those damn cops deserved to be shot. Ask the libtards and the UN. Now you just stop objecting.

Texas. Isn't that the state where some drunk killed and paralyzed a bunch of people by speeding while super drunk and didn't have to spend a second in jail?

Texas. Isn't that the state where some drunk killed and paralyzed a bunch of people by speeding while super drunk and didn't have to spend a second in jail?

Not doubting you, but link?

Or maybe you were thinking of that "conservative" judge in Vermont who sentenced the defendant to 60 days in jail for raping a little girl repeatedly over a four year period? Said the judge >>> he no longer believes in punishment and is more concerned about rehabilitation.

Rapist's Prison Sentence Triggers Outrage

Or maybe you were thinking of that "conservative" judge in Vermont who sentenced the defendant to 60 days in jail for raping a little girl repeatedly over a four year period? Said the judge >>> he no longer believes in punishment and is more concerned about rehabilitation.

That guy went to jail for over 5 years. So no, that's not who I was thinking about. But he should have gone to jail far longer IMO.

That guy went to jail for over 5 years. So no, that's not who I was thinking about. But he should have gone to jail far longer IMO.

Ok. There are many cases of shockingly light sentences which cause a lot of anger --- even the texas one you cited.

Money alters verdicts and sentences, no doubt about it.

This light sentence he got was a crime unto itself. But this teen's family has a lot of money apparently, and the survivors of the family whose mother and daughter died received nothing??? No compensation?? Yet this family was willing to send their teen son (as an alternative sentence) to a california therapy center at a cost of $450,000 a year? I do not understand any of this.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

This light sentence he got was a crime unto itself. But this teen's family has a lot of money apparently, and the survivors of the family whose mother and daughter died received nothing??? No compensation?? Yet this family was willing to send their teen son (as an alternative sentence) to a california therapy center at a cost of $450,000 a year? I do not understand any of this.

It is a mess. If that kid was from the holler or the hood I suspect the verdict would have been quite different. Couch ended back in jail after fleeing to Mexico to party it up with his mother for bit.

It is a mess. If that kid was from the holler or the hood I suspect the verdict would have been quite different. Couch ended back in jail after fleeing to Mexico to party it up with his mother for bit.

Wow, that is astounding.
How dare people be such ingrates or so thoughtless they think they can do what they want with impunity?

Wow, that is astounding.
How dare people be such ingrates or so thoughtless they think they can do what they want with impunity?

I have very little patience for such thoughtlessness. I try not to let the aforementioned people jade my worldview.

Remember: the justice system is against blacks.

This is the same dumbass who organized the Dallas protest where 5 officers were shot.

A Dallas activist was released from prison Wednesday just eight days after he reported to prison to serve a five-year sentence for seriously injuring a child by shaking him.

And it isn’t an error.

A spokesman for the Texas prison system said Friday that when state District Judge Gracie Lewis noted the date of the beginning of Dominique Alexanders’s sentence on paperwork, she wrote that it was July 2011.
The judge counted the time Alexander lived in the free world on probation as part of his time served.
The move sliced more than three years from his sentence.

“He did his sentence, and he got out out on the 21st,” said prison spokes man Jason Clark.
Lewis declined to comment. She is a Democrat who took the bench in 2009 and was previously a juvenile court associate judge.

Keep reading…
BLM is a terrorist organization.

Just eight days in my opinion only added insult to the injury and it was a child that was hurt! What in the world does a person have to be guilty of in order to get the kind of sentence that they deserve?

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

That's always a difficult situation, but to me not in the same league as intentional doing physical harm to a child.

In a couple of weeks I'm taking a friends 23 year old son out for a day of behind the scenes railroading for a weekend. He had been drinking, hit a tree and his best friend since he was 5 died in the passenger seat. He never even had a speeding ticket before. Now he is just waiting for the DA. Good people do stupid stuff, but what are the best actions in response? He faces 16 years in prison is one possible outcome. No matter what the prison time will be he has to always live with the fact he killed his best friend. Personally, I look at the crime and the best courses for redemption as what to do.

Forum List

Back