BLM: Dallas Cop Ambush Is A Conspiracy To Make BLM Look Bad

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1. I do not doubt her, but this shooting wasn't the only thing that has made BLM look bad
- Demanding that a politician APOLOGIZE for saying 'ALL lives matter' made BLM look bad
- One of their members calling for the murder of all whites and cops prior to this shooting made them look bad
- Tainting the cops and chanting how the cops deserved it made them look bad

2. It 'was' a conspiracy, if you can call it that, but not from the 'Right'. A self-professed member of the militant New Black Panthers carried out this terrorist attack. Afterward the group chanted 'kill the pigs'

In my book, even though BLM dodn't perpetrate this terrorist attack, there isn't much differene right now between them and the NBPs.

Black Lives Matter Leader: Dallas Cop Ambush Is Conspiracy To Hurt Movement

The guy was a Black nationalist. Nationalist = right-wing.

1. I do not doubt her, but this shooting wasn't the only thing that has made BLM look bad
- Demanding that a politician APOLOGIZE for saying 'ALL lives matter' made BLM look bad
- One of their members calling for the murder of all whites and cops prior to this shooting made them look bad

2. It 'was' a conspiracy, if you can call it that, but not from the 'Right'. A self-professed member of the militant New Black Panthers carried out this terrorist attack. Afterward the group chanted 'kill the pigs'

In my book, even though BLM dodn't perpetrate this terrorist attack, there isn't much differene right now between them and the NBPs.

Link to this "new black panther" claim?

Look it up:

'Confirmed: Dallas Shooter Was Member of Houston New Black Panther Party' on Breitbart ...among other sites / news agencies

This can't be ruled out, but then on the other hand this might be called another Conspiracy Theory.

Look it up:

'Confirmed: Dallas Shooter Was Member of Houston New Black Panther Party' on Breitbart ...among other sites / news agencies

The guy "liked " them on facebook! That makes him a "self professed member" ???

Get off them far right whacko pages .

Report: Dallas sniper seen conducting military training exercises leading up to attack | Fox News

Look it up:

The guy "liked " them on facebook! That makes him a "self professed member" ???

Get off them far right whacko pages .
You do not know he wasn't...
He obviously supported them / their violent cause.

The guy was a Black nationalist. Nationalist = right-wing.

Dear Agit8r if so, if you are equating Nationalist with rightwing
then we need to make a distinction between the rightwing who believe in civil obedience to civil authority as given by God,
and those who believe in "any means necessary" even if this means killing and committing other crimes or violence.

If the leftwing expect to make a distinction between peaceful Muslims and terrorist Jihadists,
we should also make a similar distinction between peaceful and criminal Nationalists.

My ignore list is filling up really fast with wacko's. This thread has added a couple more to it.

Conspiracy theorists.

High school drop outs who only know 4 letter words.

Forum List

Back