🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM Owes Reparations

BLM owes the entire world reparations...BLM is an organization that's grown fabulously wealthy off fake media victimhood narratives that turn out to be 100% fallacious whenever they fall under the scrutiny of forensic scientific analysis

BLM has a basic tactic that pays off very very well, They seize upon an incident and before the facts come out they spin a fake narrative with nothing more than extreme drama and accusations of racism as its primary core designed to sucker Chumps out of millions of dollars of crowdfunding cash

Of course a casualty of inciting and enraging people for-profit is violence

I believe BLM owes reparations to the municipalities, business owners and citizens that were negatively affected by the criminal rioting that resulted from the false media for-profit narratives perpetrated by BLM

As someone that has spent an entire career working with at-risk minority youth its extremely frustrating to see us "making progress" in unethical ways these days... it's almost as if they figured they couldn't beat fake Fox News drama and decided to join them instead!!!

Even though objectives are reached the overall take-home message is BLM LIED and that will ultimately do more damage to civil rights while gassing up their bank account because as they rake in the millions off ridiculous fabrications the court testimony and forensic science simply proves their narrative false over and over and over again...remember
"hands up dont shoot" ???

This will eventually desensitize juries to civil rights cases and make it harder and harder to distinguish the real victims from the ridiculous race bait Criminal martyrdom pariahs placed in front of us via the BLM for profit fake narrative model

Why isn't BLM being sued by the government for the BILLIONs their riots cost the USA last year, all the while idiots try to sue Trump for the insurrection that never happened that he never ordered!
Because filthy Democrats are in charge. They probably PAID BLM Terrorists to Riot. Although they need no excuse. They riot anyway. Nature of the Beast.
I voted Democrat my entire life because I support labor unions

How the Democrats deal with BLM and gun control will decide whether or not I continue to support them

The Democrats have already supported the murderous BLM assholes. Their agenda for gun control is to neuter the Second Amendment.

BLM owes the entire world reparations...BLM is an organization that's grown fabulously wealthy off fake media victimhood narratives that turn out to be 100% fallacious whenever they fall under the scrutiny of forensic scientific analysis

BLM has a basic tactic that pays off very very well, They seize upon an incident and before the facts come out they spin a fake narrative with nothing more than extreme drama and accusations of racism as its primary core designed to sucker Chumps out of millions of dollars of crowdfunding cash

I believe BLM owes reparations to the municipalities, business owners and citizens that were negatively affected by the criminal rioting that resulted from the false media for-profit narratives perpetrated by BLM

As someone that has spent an entire career working with at-risk minority youth its extremely frustrating to see us "making progress" in unethical ways these days... it's almost as if they figured they couldn't beat fake Fox News drama and decided to join them instead!!!

Even though objectives are reached the overall take-home message is BLM LIED and that will ultimately do more damage to civil rights while gassing up their bank account because as they rake in the millions off ridiculous fabrications the court testimony and forensic science simply proves their narrative false over and over and over again...remember

This will eventually desensitize juries to civil rights cases and make it harder and harder to distinguish the real victims from the ridiculous race bait Criminal martyrdom pariahs placed in front of us via the BLM for profit fake narrative model

Why isn't BLM being sued by the government for the BILLIONs their riots cost the USA last year, all the while idiots try to sue Trump for the insurrection that never happened that he never ordered!
Because filthy Democrats are in charge. They probably PAID BLM Terrorists to Riot. Although they need no excuse. They riot anyway. Nature of the Beast.

How the Democrats deal with BLM and gun control will decide whether or not I continue to support them

The Democrats have already supported the murderous BLM assholes. Their agenda for gun control is to neuter the Second Amendment.
I vote Democrat exclusively for labor rights...

I will always oppose gun control and terrorist groups like BLM

you can count on the Democrats being full of shit on many accounts, they definitely don't have the stupidity to try to take our guns and there's no way they're going to put BLM in charge because they'll take their land

both political parties are complete Liars but in my book the Republicans are just a little bit more dangerous then the Democrats

you can count on the Democrats being full of shit on many accounts, they definitely don't have the stupidity to try to take our guns and there's no way they're going to put BLM in charge because they'll take their land

both political parties are complete Liars but in my book the Republicans are just a little bit more dangerous then the Democrats

Republicans are Democrat Light. Both parties support big government. Not much difference.

Republicans are more likely to not go bat shit crazy with gun control.

Far too many of them kissed the BLM asses just like the Democrats.

Republicans are Democrat Light. Both parties support big government. Not much difference.

Republicans are more likely to not go bat shit crazy with gun control.

Far too many of them kissed the BLM asses just like the Democrats.
True. Time for all Populists to unite. Trump is a Businessman. He should set up his own Media.

Forum List

Back