BLM Plans Looting in Wake of Matthew

Exactly one reason why so many defy warnings to stay in spite of the dangers of the storm. How many are armed and ready for the looters they know are coming? (The one Shrillary wants to take guns away from) And what are the police going to do about this.

The story with a sample of disgusting Tweets @ ‘Black Lives Matter’ Supporters Plan Looting Sprees as Hurricane Matthew Hits

I don't see BLM as being a supporter of this. The tweets are merely thugs. There doesn't appear to be a political bent to this at all.

image.jpeg

Exactly one reason why so many defy warnings to stay in spite of the dangers of the storm. How many are armed and ready for the looters they know are coming? (The one Shrillary wants to take guns away from) And what are the police going to do about this.

The story with a sample of disgusting Tweets @ ‘Black Lives Matter’ Supporters Plan Looting Sprees as Hurricane Matthew Hits

I don't see BLM as being a supporter of this. The tweets are merely thugs. There doesn't appear to be a political bent to this at all.

Doesn't matter, there's a narrative to invent.

Looters are the societal scum of the earth, and if they're stupid enough to Tweet about it, I hope every blessed one of them gets their asses arrested. I lived in an area with major flooding frequently in the spring. Looters out in kayaks and row boats getting all the stuff they could from submerged businesses and they weren't black. With millions of people evacuated, I knew this would happen. Hopefully that is what the National Guard will be doing instead of pulling people off roofs and out of trees.
With all that said, the OP is political scum of the earth for trying to tie looting to BLM. Cheapest shot of the week.

You are missing the point.
99% of negroes who 'claim' they support BLM for "political" reasons don't give a shit about BLM. They see the Soros funded BLM as their opportunity to loot and destroy for their OWN benefit.
'Axe' 100 looters running out of the store they just looted what BLM means to them.
"It means I get to steal things that belong to other people".

Looters are the societal scum of the earth, and if they're stupid enough to Tweet about it, I hope every blessed one of them gets their asses arrested. I lived in an area with major flooding frequently in the spring. Looters out in kayaks and row boats getting all the stuff they could from submerged businesses and they weren't black. With millions of people evacuated, I knew this would happen. Hopefully that is what the National Guard will be doing instead of pulling people off roofs and out of trees.
With all that said, the OP is political scum of the earth for trying to tie looting to BLM. Cheapest shot of the week.

Surely you're mistaken, "conservatives" deplore race baiting.

Thugs looting when disaster strikes and the po-po's aren't around?

What happens when they get shot?
More reason to riot!
Which is why its important to let it be known why anyone is shot and if the public doesn't believe that the shooting is justified, what they need to learn is that rioting will not undo what has already been done. If anything, it will only make the picture look worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back