BLM using people for money

of course they are. they are doing nothing to help anyone just getting rich off suckers.
Sounds kinda like trump rallies, bilking the masses. He's having trouble selling tickets for the trump/Bill O'Reilly tour.

of course they are. they are doing nothing to help anyone just getting rich off suckers.
Sounds kinda like trump rallies, bilking the masses. He's having trouble selling tickets for the trump/Bill O'Reilly tour.
didnt know he even charged. and its the stadiums that charge not trump., everyone has there hand in the pot. trump has all the money he needs.besides its to different things. a political rally is differnht from terrorist group riot.

Last edited:

didnt know he even charged. and its the stadiums that charge not trump., everyone has there hand in the pot. trump has all the money he needs.besides its to different things.
The stadiums are in business to make a profit. Are you against free enterprise? Stadiums and concert venues are expensive to build, equip and manage. Maybe you should have trump hold them in some donated farmers field in rural America that the government is already paying not to produce crops. Surely Donnie could spring for a PA system and rent some porta-potties. Sounds like wonderful entertainment for the whole family in July or August in the Mid-South.

didnt know he even charged. and its the stadiums that charge not trump., everyone has there hand in the pot. trump has all the money he needs.besides its to different things.
The stadiums are in business to make a profit. Are you against free enterprise? Stadiums and concert venues are expensive to build, equip and manage. Maybe you should have trump hold them in some donated farmers field in rural America that the government is already paying not to produce crops. Surely Donnie could spring for a PA system and rent some porta-potties. Sounds like wonderful entertainment for the whole family in July or August in the Mid-South.
you are the one complaining about it not me. i talking aout that evil blm.

BLM is just another Bernie Maddof or whatever the fuck his name was. Except BLM is blacks, ripping off blacks, and whites donating to BLM so BLM can buy mansions while ignoring struggling blacks.

you are the one complaining about it not me. i talking aout that evil blm.
Got to hand it to ya on the BLM. Black lives obviously don't matter unless a cop is involved. Other than that, they can shoot the hell out of each other every day, all night and especially holidays without a peep out of BLM, and yes they do raise a lot of money. I don't mind people raising money as sort of a free enterprise thing, but I hate hypocrites. I don't like rabble-rousers inciting violence, either. That is one of the things I hold against trump and his ilk.

Forum List

Back