BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian Rebels Take Responsibility For Chemical Attack...

500,000 hacked to death in Africa, we do nothing.

We draw the line in the sand on using chemical weapons that may have killed 1000.

Why? Is one more dead then the other?

What would be horribly ironic is that a U.S. war campaign against Syria precipitates widespread CW there and who knows how many will die that way.

TD, you sound like the Bushie bedwetters.

No, there is no question the Syrian regime did this, and the regime will pay for it, and we may get Assad.

How do you know there is no question that Assad regime used gas?

If you believe he did then what in the hell would his motive be? To provoke Washington into trying to regime change by yet another killing?

Admitting The Weapons Were Provided By Saudis

Syrian rebels admitted in an interview with Dale Gavlak, a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press and Mint Press News, that they were responsible for last week’s chemical attack.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” he writes in the article.

The rebels noted it was a result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

As Gavlak reports, Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels died in a weapons storage tunnel. The father stated the weapons were provided to rebel forces by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K’. “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

“When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she warned. She, like other Syrians, do not want to use their full names for fear of retribution...

Read more: 'Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis' - source - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert
BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Damn! And here I thought I missed something important in the news. Come to find out you got your info from the Onion.

[

Every scumbag jihadist Islamic piece of shit in that crowd should die a painful slow death.

Mr Dingle Berry, Sir:

Is your idol Obama using special Bashar al-Assad-seeking missiles or will they decimate ANY innocent women or children?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Admitting The Weapons Were Provided By Saudis

Syrian rebels admitted in an interview with Dale Gavlak, a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press and Mint Press News, that they were responsible for last week’s chemical attack.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” he writes in the article.

The rebels noted it was a result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

As Gavlak reports, Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels died in a weapons storage tunnel. The father stated the weapons were provided to rebel forces by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K’. “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

“When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she warned. She, like other Syrians, do not want to use their full names for fear of retribution...

Read more: 'Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis' - source - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert
BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Damn! And here I thought I missed something important in the news. Come to find out you got your info from the Onion.

I know, you just can't believe anything you weren't told to believe by the American Government/Media Complex. Go figure?

Last edited:
500,000 hacked to death in Africa, we do nothing.

We draw the line in the sand on using chemical weapons that may have killed 1000.

Why? Is one more dead then the other?

Because the Law is clear:

When Israel and Saudi Arabia demand our cooperation we must comply.

Wow. This is some seriously funny shit.

Bush jails citizens without habeaus corpus, waterboards detainees, spies on tens of millions of Americans, starts two wars, creates a massive new Cabinet level department, grows the size of the federal government, doubles the national debt, and creates a massive new entitlement program. The faux conservatives defended and apoligized for ALL of that shit from beginning to end, while simultaneously screaming for war with Iran.

This very day, the same people bitch and whine about Obama tossing a couple missles at Syria, and tremble over the propsect of an imaginary war in their minds.

This brings hypocrisy to a whole new level.

Cool strawman.

Additionally, are you comparing Iraq and Afghanistan to Syria? There was no war whatsoever in the first two countries until we brought it there, and in Syria there is and is on the edge of major war.

Bush jails citizens without habeaus corpus, waterboards detainees, spies on tens of millions of Americans, starts two wars, creates a massive new Cabinet level department, grows the size of the federal government, doubles the national debt, and creates a massive new entitlement program. The faux conservatives defended and apoligized for ALL of that shit from beginning to end, while simultaneously screaming for war with Iran.

This very day, the same people bitch and whine about Obama tossing a couple missles at Syria, and tremble over the propsect of an imaginary war in their minds.

I don't recall the faux conservatives apologizing for any of that shit.

But hell, in 16 years or so maybe their guy will be able to use the fact that Syria used Chemical Weapons on Civilians to launch a war they can support. Maybe that's it, Obama doesn't have plans to invade and occupy a fucking country, that why they really don't support a limited military strike.

TD, you sound like the Bushie bedwetters.

No, there is no question the Syrian regime did this, and the regime will pay for it, and we may get Assad.

How do you know there is no question that Assad regime used gas?

If you believe he did then what in the hell would his motive be? To provoke Washington into trying to regime change by yet another killing?

Because Assad, a typical dictator who is the poster boy for narcissistic personality disorder, thinks he can do what he wants and people will believe him, a common reactionary phenomenon.

I don't recall the faux conservatives apologizing for any of that shit.

But hell, in 16 years or so maybe their guy will be able to use the fact that Syria used Chemical Weapons on Civilians to launch a war they can support. Maybe that's it, Obama doesn't have plans to invade and occupy a fucking country, that why they really don't support a limited military strike.

HUH? Are you blind?

Really? A limited military strike?

Syria: Russia And US Send Warships To Med

Russia is said to be deploying warships as the US boosts its military capacity in the region with a guided missile destroyer.

The Russians will blink.

Quit being alarmist, Contumacious: you are doing just what a stooge of Moscow would be doing here in America.

Last edited:
I am not supporting either side of the Syrian conflict. I think they both suck. This is a no win situation for the US. And still no reason has been presented why a military attack is justified. We were not attacked. If we intervene on the side of the opposition, they aren't going to suddenly be our friends.

If they attack our allies - Turkey or Israel, I could see justification for military action. If they want to kill each other off, that is regrettable, but not cause to intervene.

Cruise missiles are not a military invasion, and they just might get the guy and will destroy the sarin supply storage.

Then if Russia ships in new stuff, we can take it to the UN.

:lol::lol::lol: right after we're done ignoring their findings ?

simple logic is not a strong side of libtard bots :lol:

Folks, Assad, like most dictators, thinks he can do what he wants and people will believe what he says.

That some on the Board appear to believe him is mind boggling.

Last edited:
libtard bedwetters who were whining all 8 years of Bush about 'poor civilians killed in Iraq" now are all jumping off their diapers to bomb Syria :lol:

as if bombing is not going to kill "poor civilians" there :lol:

Forum List

Back