🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blood moon

Skye wrote: It doesn't have to happen in the very instant....

give it 6 months or a year...

then lets talk again about it.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yes, indeed...

... let's get together an' talk again about it...

...in six months, or a year.";)

Last edited:
Watched the eclipse last night ....it was pretty cool

Bza8afuCAAEExdL.jpg

And nothing of biblical interest happened. I wonder how our religous nuts are going to try to explain this.

It doesn't have to happen in the very instant....

give it 6 months or a year....

then lets talk again about it

Not according to John Hagee, the main religious nut who has been pushing this crazy theory. He's been ranting about something disastrous happening between April 2014 and October 2015. If nothing happens in the next couple of days, that means either God lied to him, or he's making shit up. Which do you think is more likely?

And nothing of biblical interest happened. I wonder how our religous [sic] nuts are going to try to explain this.

Most of us “religious nuts” really don't think anything of it one way or another. I doubt if it's anything more than a tiny fringe who see this as having any more meaning than just a coincidental arrangement of the Sun, Moon, and Earth that happens to present us with an uncommon sight.

I didn't say religious people. We are an entirely different group from the religious nuts.

And nothing of biblical interest happened. I wonder how our religous nuts are going to try to explain this.

Not according to John Hagee, the main religious nut who has been pushing this crazy theory. He's been ranting about something disastrous happening between April 2014 and October 2015. If nothing happens in the next couple of days, that means either God lied to him, or he's making shit up. Which do you think is more likely?
you should start a thread about that, loon.

Everything that happens is of "biblical interest"....including your bigoted jeering.

So how does the bible say to deal with someone who claims God told him something would happen, but it doesn't happen?

You mean a liar?

Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers

No need for a new thread. It is perfectly appropriate right here.

Revelation 21:7-8 ESV
The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Not really, but that's okay. I can spank you here just as easily.

Everything that happens is of "biblical interest"....including your bigoted jeering.

So how does the bible say to deal with someone who claims God told him something would happen, but it doesn't happen?

You mean a liar?

Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers

Of course a liar, but according to the bible, making false claims about some revelation from God elevates a simple liar to being a false profit, deserving of death.

Not really, but that's okay. I can spank you here just as easily.

Sorry, I don't go in for that kinky stuff, But I'm flattered that you would offer.

Hagee has been predicting the end of the world since the eighties.
I thought his book Armageddon was a good read, when I was younger.
Then I realized how big of a con he is. He just keeps making excuses and changing the dates to suit his current financial needs

Actually what he said was a world shaking event or something big is going to happen.
He was wrong to actually put a date on it though.
It would be a big event if something happened where Israel can build their 3rd Temple or if they got more land.

Hagee has been predicting the end of the world since the eighties.
I thought his book Armageddon was a good read, when I was younger.
Then I realized how big of a con he is. He just keeps making excuses and changing the dates to suit his current financial needs

I stayed in a RV park that was run by his mother when I was working out of town several years back. The religious nut didn't fall far from the tree.

Forum List

Back