Bloomberg Defends NYPD Stop-and -......

Of course he does....after all he is an oligarch....they like that sort of thing.....most Conservatives do....

But now Republicans are now pretending they never supported stop and frisk...it's funny..

Of course he does....after all he is an oligarch....they like that sort of thing.....most Conservatives do....

But now Republicans are now pretending they never supported stop and frisk...it's funny..

E...........Gads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the darn vid before you regugitate your propaganda,........you moron.

Bloomberg has more recently said he was wrong about endorsing stop-and-frisk.

Whether he's sincere or he's just playing politics, you be the judge.

Another imbecile.

These are the sort who only read the title and wrote their book report.

Watch the darn vid, you moron.

Stop & Frisk lowered crime in NYC.

It's not Stop and Frisk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the vid.
Why does the term "Stop and Frisk" trigger you so much?
Relax, it's not you or anyone you care about who is being targeted.....just those dirty blacks....

Oops, was I not supposed to say that out loud?

It must definitely suck to go thru life having to lie about what you believe out of shame

Why does the term "Stop and Frisk" trigger you so much?
Relax, it's not you or anyone you care about who is being targeted.....just those dirty blacks....

Oops, was I not supposed to say that out loud?

It must definitely suck to go thru life having to lie about what you believe out of shame

Why are you such an imbecile????

Is this in humor, you moron?????????

Did you watch the vid that you mistakenly commented on............you gormless idiot????????????

No, it didn't. The crime rate across the nation went down by the same amount during that period, and most of the nation didn't use Stop & Frisk. It ended up just being an excuse for police to harrass minorities.
Share your lies with someone else.
I lived and worked in NYC and it lowered the crime rate in NYC.

Forum List

Back