Blue Lives Matter/Blexit March

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Going on today

Blue/Blexit

WOW: Watch this Back the Blue/Blexit March in D.C. going on RIGHT NOW following Trump speech!

"The Back the Blue and BLEXIT rally in D.C. has been going for hours. First as a gathering, then at the White House for President Trump’s speech, and now marching through the streets."

"They have matching shirts in many cases, signs and messages, megaphones and community spirit, American flags and a desire to protect this country."

Please notice, no burning, no looting, no beating people, no rock throwing, etc.

Last edited:
Going on today

Blue/Blexit

WOW: Watch this Back the Blue/Blexit March in D.C. going on RIGHT NOW following Trump speech!

"The Back the Blue and BLEXIT rally in D.C. has been going for hours. First as a gathering, then at the White House for President Trump’s speech, and now marching through the streets."

"They have matching shirts in many cases, signs and messages, megaphones and community spirit, American flags and a desire to protect this country."

Please notice, no burning, no looting, no beating people, no rock throwing, etc.

Several thousand more new black voters marched over to the White House to listen to the President speak. This has got to make the democrats nervous.

Going on today

Blue/Blexit

Who gives a shit. Enjoy your Covid super spreader event, losers.

And your and Democrat governors and mayors 'enjoyed' it when Biden supporters rioted, took over parts of cities, committed arson, murder, looting, etc.

And your and Democrat governors and mayors 'enjoyed' it when Biden supporters rioted, took over parts of cities, committed arson, murder, looting, etc.

If you say so. :auiqs.jpg: And this is completely your opinion, based on a litany of information you don't have. I'd be better off taking advice from a drunk uncle... Best of luck widdat.

If you say so. :auiqs.jpg: And this is completely your opinion, based on a litany of information you don't have. I'd be better off taking advice from a drunk uncle... Best of luck widdat.
So it is your opinion that the rioting wasn't a 'super spreader' event? You don't have a 'litany' of information either, and please, the MSM doesn't count.

Every single day is a Blue Lives Matter March...

QUJH3SEXM5GEDBHE6A2LBFV7QY.jpg

Going on today

Blue/Blexit

Triggered by people who support the police...........

You are mental

So it is your opinion that the rioting wasn't a 'super spreader' event? You don't have a 'litany' of information either, and please, the MSM doesn't count.

I don't give two fucks about 'rioters' who wield zero power in America. To even bring that up tells me your a fucking lightweight. I'm more worried about the WH, you know, the people in power running this country. These idiots are openly spreading disease. You keep listening to your right winger confirmation bias sourced information, though. That'll keep you posted. :113: Moron.

Going on today

Blue/Blexit

You are mental

Cram your 'law and order' bullshit, you pathetic follower..

Going on today

Blue/Blexit

You are mental

Still giving orders like people actually give a shit.......good boy..........lol

Yeah we know you hate law and order.

Your 'law and order' rhetoric is bullshit. You don't like being called out on said bullshit. To that, I say go fuck yourself, traitor.
Suddenly law and order is not righteous............only Anarchy from, a bunch of mobsters demanding shit and stealing shit...........

Your day is coming........law and order is coming........

You really think this country will stand down forever for your BS.

Your 'law and order' rhetoric is bullshit. You don't like being called out on said bullshit. To that, I say go fuck yourself, traitor.
Suddenly law and order is not righteous............only Anarchy from, a bunch of mobsters demanding shit and stealing shit...........

Standing down for the liberty of this country? You will. You anti-American piece of shit will meet your end.

Standing down for the liberty of this country? You will. You anti-American piece of shit will meet your end.

You are unhinged............I can't imagine what you will be like after your sorry butts lose again........

Now..............for a good movie.........

I laugh every time.

You are unhinged............I can't imagine what you will be like after your sorry butts lose again........

Now..............for a good movie.........

I laugh every time.

Of course, you're a dumb fuck. :auiqs.jpg:Nothing you give me is of any value.thanks anyway.

So, to you law and order is rhetoric. I bet you disdain law enforcement too. If Blue Lives Matter triggers such hatred in you may I suggest you seek a mental-health professional?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back