Blumenthal the Birther

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
Journalist Says That Clinton Ally Blumenthal Once ‘Spread the Birther Rumor to Me’

Journalist Says That Clinton Ally Blumenthal Once ‘Spread the Birther Rumor to Me’

by Josh Feldman | 3:55 pm, September 16th, 2016

James Asher, the Washignton editor for Injustice Watch and former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief, has a rebuttal to the claims that no one in Hillary Clinton‘s sphere pushed birtherism

While it’s true that no one on Clinton’s 2008 campaign pushed birtherism (there were nasty rumors going around about Obama), Asher claims that longtime Clinton allySidney Blumenthal told him about it and asked him to look into it:

[image via Larry D. Moore]

James Asher, the Washignton editor for Injustice Watch and former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief, has a rebuttal to the claims that no one in Hillary Clinton‘s sphere pushed birtherism

While it’s true that no one on Clinton’s 2008 campaign pushed birtherism (there were nasty rumors going around about Obama), Asher claims that longtime Clinton allySidney Blumenthal told him about it and asked him to look into it:

Trump the Birther- "Its all Hillaries fault"

upload_2016-9-16_16-30-17.png

upload_2016-9-16_16-30-29.png

upload_2016-9-16_16-30-55.png

• Banned
Blumenthal? Why, That's Hillary's right hand man! Her homeboy! That's her DAWG, Syriusly!

Hmmmmmm....

While this doesn't mean Hillary had anything to do with it, this looks suspect as hell. So without accusing Hillary of having anything to do with this... Can you at least admit the Hillary supporter birthers and this Blumethal Birther meet Hillary's criteria to be tossed in the basket of 'deplorables'?

Let's see if you can be consistent.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Trump the Birther- "Its all Hillaries fault"

View attachment 89861
View attachment 89862

View attachment 89863
Where'd ya go?

Forum List

Back