Boats 'N Hoes in the GOP.........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Apparently some of those in the GOP are trying to show how "with it" they are by naming a PAC after some gag in the movie "Stepbrothers".

SAN ANTONIO — The name of a fundraising group made waves in the tug-of-war between Republicans and Democrats over women voters on Wednesday.

Political consulting firm employee Shaun Nowacki registered the political action committee, “Boats 'N Hoes PAC,” with the Texas Ethics Commission on April 1, according to state records.

Nowacki is listed as comptroller for Blakemore and Associates Consulting Firm, whose namesake, Allen Blakemore, is the “senior strategist” for Republican Dan Patrick's lieutenant governor campaign. The firm also advised Greg Abbott, the GOP nominee for governor, during eight previous campaigns from 1991 to 2004, according to Blakemore's website.

Democrats on Wednesday were quick to pounce on the unorthodox PAC name, calling it “derogatory and offensive” toward women. Abbott, meanwhile, quickly distanced himself from the group.

Texas 'Boats 'N Hoes PAC' raising controversy - San Antonio Express-News

Way to go Republicans.....................doing stuff like this is sure to attract the women voters.

Apparently some of those in the GOP are trying to show how "with it" they are by naming a PAC after some gag in the movie "Stepbrothers".

SAN ANTONIO — The name of a fundraising group made waves in the tug-of-war between Republicans and Democrats over women voters on Wednesday.

Political consulting firm employee Shaun Nowacki registered the political action committee, “Boats 'N Hoes PAC,” with the Texas Ethics Commission on April 1, according to state records.

Nowacki is listed as comptroller for Blakemore and Associates Consulting Firm, whose namesake, Allen Blakemore, is the “senior strategist” for Republican Dan Patrick's lieutenant governor campaign. The firm also advised Greg Abbott, the GOP nominee for governor, during eight previous campaigns from 1991 to 2004, according to Blakemore's website.

Democrats on Wednesday were quick to pounce on the unorthodox PAC name, calling it “derogatory and offensive” toward women. Abbott, meanwhile, quickly distanced himself from the group.

Way to go Republicans.....................doing stuff like this is sure to attract the women voters.

Women are insulted by the word "hoe"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell ya what...............go up to a woman and call her a "hoe" in the context that it is used in the context of what it is in the name of the PAC.

I can only afford a boat or a hoe......My cousin Emily was voted the best hoer in the county at the fair...

They should have known that nobody has a sense of humor any longer in politics.
They dissolved after just 17 days.

Tell ya what...............go up to a woman and call her a "hoe" in the context that it is used in the context of what it is in the name of the PAC.

Context, context, context. I can say hoe all day long in front of women and never offend a single one.

Why do you Statist idiots have to lump humans into groups/herds?

IDIOT

IDIOT

Dunno................why do you conservative morons keep doing the same thing? Not everyone who opposes you is a liberal or a communist.

And yeah..................you have to remember that if you represent a certain group, the group you support can end up with either good or bad publicity, depending on how you represent them.

Like I said..............this little stunt isn't going to help the GOP win over the ladies if people who support them keep coming up with crap like this.

It's almost as stupid as saying that raped women have a certain physical reaction to being raped that prevents pregnancy, or that birth control is an aspirin that the woman puts between her knees all night.

Hoe?

How about a Hoedown throw down with a newbie Hoe?.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnbmZK7GxU&feature=kp]Hannah Montana- Hoedown Throwdown Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

Miley Cyrus sucks ass.......................

So does Hillary, but you're going to vote for her anyway. :D

If she runs, probably, because the current front runners in the GOP are a bunch of idiots who don't know how the government works, as reflected in the current gridlock that we now have in DC.

Who is your favorite GOP'er to be nominated for the Republican candidate?

IDIOT

Dunno................why do you conservative morons keep doing the same thing? Not everyone who opposes you is a liberal or a communist.

And yeah..................you have to remember that if you represent a certain group, the group you support can end up with either good or bad publicity, depending on how you represent them.

Like I said..............this little stunt isn't going to help the GOP win over the ladies if people who support them keep coming up with crap like this.

It's almost as stupid as saying that raped women have a certain physical reaction to being raped that prevents pregnancy, or that birth control is an aspirin that the woman puts between her knees all night.

Wasn't a STUNT. YOU can't handle TRUTH...and to Statist freaks as you...you SHUN the truth as it waits to bite YOU in the ass. And YES you are what I stated. What's da matter? Can't handle it bunky?

Get out of my sight.:eusa_hand:

IDIOT

Wasn't a STUNT. YOU can't handle TRUTH...and to Statist freaks as you...you SHUN the truth as it waits to bite YOU in the ass. And YES you are what I stated. What's da matter? Can't handle it bunky?

Get out of my sight.:eusa_hand:

I was using the term "stunt" as in meaning a really stupid act, because naming a PAC that supports the GOP in those terms is really stupid, especially when based on previous incidents the GOP managed to lose support of a lot of women.

And...................fwiw..................I'm not your "bunky", because we don't share a living space together, nor do I have to get out of your sight, because I'm pretty sure we've never seen each other (unless you've been peeking in my windows, and that would be a bit disconcerting).

I can only afford a boat or a hoe......My cousin Emily was voted the best hoer in the county at the fair...

This isn't suprising.

You could afford a boat and a hoe if you knew your worth as a person

IDIOT
Oh, the irony!!!

May 13, 2010
RUSH: Conservatives remember that "we, the people" are the government. ... We do not divide people by groups. We do not see groups.

July 19, 2010
RUSH: The two classes, the ruling class and us, the country class

Forum List

Back