Bob Corker goes into seclusion over Trump's Qatar tweet

Told by a reporter that Trump accused Qatar of being a state sponsor of terrorism, Corker responded, in a notably lower register, “The president?

LOL, Orange Clown machine just keeps on giving.

I bet their citizens contribute a lot less to ISIS than Saudi citizens. Or Emirates' citizens.

When you pay terror groups over a BILLION DOLLARS to ransom a falcon hunting party that was kidnapped, you're going to get accused of funding them. Kidnapping and ransom have a long history in arab culture and I wonder if the Saudis or Kuwatis wouldn't have done the same thing. We have a large airbase in Qatar that is largely a counter-force to Iran in the Persian Gulf so we need to handle this delicately and not on Twitter.

The more damage done to the federal government... better for the country

Qatar has been playing both sides for a long time remember a number of Arab states just cut ties with them over this.
Qatar rift: Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt cut ties - CNN.com
Up Shiite's Creek

It's 20% Shiite, a nice little beachhead for the Ayatollahs. Paranoiac suspicions within Islam work in our favor. Iranian imperialism has been on the rise ever since the Bush Family Circus eliminated Saddam as Iran's worst enemy. They've formed a crescent around Mecca: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen. Sudan is pivotal, but I don't know if they're there yet.

Qatar donated $1 million to the Clintons when Hillary was sec. of state. Also, this means the liberals have yet again failed to prove a single one of their allegations against Trump. At least they're consistent.
One had nothing to do with the other, and Asian?, your word is unacceptable by itself.

Forum List

Back