Bob Lee dead at 43: Mystery as Cash App founder and tech executive stabbed to death in San Francisco in savage attack

Ban assault knives!

These knives can kill an unlimited number of people without ever being reloaded!

No one NEEDS a knife!

A knife can cut a lung right out of the body!!!

If only one life is saved...

End knife violence today!

Where the fuck are the protestors with bullhorns!?!?

Last edited:
Maybe a high profile killing like this will finally wake San Franciscans up to the hell they have created in their own city with their support of ultra radical left wing extremists running their city government.

Then again, it may snow in Hell, also.

Did you know

the city’s violent crime rate is at a near-historic low, and is lower than most mid-to-large-sized cities? Bet you didn't.

murders_per_100k_desktop_Artboard1.png

Lee’s death, however, was packaged in the RIGHT WING media and on RIGHT WING social media into a highlight reel of recent San Francisco misfortunes and crimes.

This manner of coverage, however, does not capture the actual lived experience of the vast majority of San Franciscans. It also omits potentially mitigating details of the individual events. One person, for instance, was brutally struck in the head with a metal rod and hospitalized. But the lawyer for his alleged attacker claims that the former fire commissioner first pepper-sprayed the homeless man accused of beating him — which certainly would color this incident. Of note, police sources say that a series of homeless people had previously been pepper-sprayed in the Marina District prior to this instance.

Are you trying to demonize SF? Keep in mind this guy was a Democrat. So maybe the guy who killed him was a Republican. Ever consider that? He was after all a Entrepreneur. Aren't small business owners usually Republicans?

Did you know

the city’s violent crime rate is at a near-historic low, and is lower than most mid-to-large-sized cities? Bet you didn't.

murders_per_100k_desktop_Artboard1.png

Lee’s death, however, was packaged in the RIGHT WING media and on RIGHT WING social media into a highlight reel of recent San Francisco misfortunes and crimes.

This manner of coverage, however, does not capture the actual lived experience of the vast majority of San Franciscans. It also omits potentially mitigating details of the individual events. One person, for instance, was brutally struck in the head with a metal rod and hospitalized. But the lawyer for his alleged attacker claims that the former fire commissioner first pepper-sprayed the homeless man accused of beating him — which certainly would color this incident. Of note, police sources say that a series of homeless people had previously been pepper-sprayed in the Marina District prior to this instance.

Are you trying to demonize SF? Keep in mind this guy was a Democrat. So maybe the guy who killed him was a Republican. Ever consider that? He was after all a Entrepreneur. Aren't small business owners usually Republicans?
What a crock of mindless left-wing thinking chit. We all know who and what this guy supports and votes for. Any wonder why this country is in dire straights?

Maybe a high profile killing like this will finally wake San Franciscans up to the hell they have created in their own city with their support of ultra radical left wing extremists running their city government.

This didn't quite end up the way you were expecting it to end, did it?

What a crock of mindless left-wing thinking chit. We all know who and what this guy supports and votes for. Any wonder why this country is in dire straights?
What do you mean we all know? You don't know shit. I never heard of the guy before. I was surprised to hear he's a billionaire and a Democrat. Not a lot of those running around. Most billionaires like Musk want corporate tax breaks.

And with Citizens United, this guy might publicly donate to Democrats but privately donates to Republicans who will get him those billionaire tax breaks. You don't know squat.

If rich people vote Democrat and poor people vote Democrat, how is there a Republican party? Don't answer that. I know red states are rigged. Hanging chads, rigged voting machines, butterfly ballots, throwing out votes, manufacturing votes, voting twice. Having your brother cheat. It all happened in 2000. A lot easier to steal 1 state than it is 5. Trump claimed they stole 5 states from him? Ha!

Trump admitted Bush lied us into Iraq. I wish he would have admitted Florida was stolen from Gore in 2000.

Did you know

Tell it to them. I guess they didn't get the memo.

Are you trying to demonize SF? Keep in mind this guy was a Democrat. So maybe the guy who killed him was a Republican. Ever consider that?

A guy in an industry where leftists outnumber conservatives about ten to one? No it hadn't crossed my mind, then again, I never mentioned anything about Democrat or Republican. You did.

Feeling ashamed?

Tell it to them. I guess they didn't get the memo.

A guy in an industry where leftists outnumber conservatives about ten to one? No it hadn't crossed my mind, then again, I never mentioned anything about Democrat or Republican. You did.

Feeling ashamed?
What city do you live in?

What city do you live in?

Las Vegas and while we have our share of crime like any major city, you know what we haven't had? We haven't had Whole Foods, Target, CVS, Walgreen's, etc closing stores because they're losing money hand over fist to theft and vandalism. We don't have people leaving signs on their cars asking thiefs not to break into them. We don't have entire neighborhoods overrun with homeless people living on the streets shooting up drugs and shitting on the sidewalk to the point we have to have a literal "Poop Patrol" to clean it up, but by all means, deflect away.

What do you mean we all know? You don't know shit. I never heard of the guy before. I was surprised to hear he's a billionaire and a Democrat. Not a lot of those running around. Most billionaires like Musk want corporate tax breaks.

And with Citizens United, this guy might publicly donate to Democrats but privately donates to Republicans who will get him those billionaire tax breaks. You don't know squat.

If rich people vote Democrat and poor people vote Democrat, how is there a Republican party? Don't answer that. I know red states are rigged. Hanging chads, rigged voting machines, butterfly ballots, throwing out votes, manufacturing votes, voting twice. Having your brother cheat. It all happened in 2000. A lot easier to steal 1 state than it is 5. Trump claimed they stole 5 states from him? Ha!

Trump admitted Bush lied us into Iraq. I wish he would have admitted Florida was stolen from Gore in 2000.
I guess I wasn't clear enough. I was referring to you. We know your failed politics, who you vote for, and what mindless chit you support. You and most likely your friends are cancer-infecting this country and I do not wish you well.

This post aged well.

NOT

I live in the area of San Francisco and do not feel theatend when I go there. I do feel fearful when i go to any slob state in the south or midwest./

Lived in the area off and on for 7 years and felt the same having visited many other cities around the country. For sure there's the Tenderloin and like any big city, being streetwise is a must after dark, but it has been one of the safer big cities in the US and probably still is.

I know Elon said SF was turning into an abject shithole but the right has always said that about SF and the right has *usually been wrong.
What do you find wrong with these stats concerning crime in San Franshitsco? San Francisco Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Cut to the chase---San Franshitsco is only considered safer that 2% of US cities. Deplorable!
The chance of becoming a victim of a crime in SF is 1/186 while the state is 1/227. No good!
This is a biggy. Crime stats by city density. There are 938 victims of crime within the confines of SF compared to 83 in the same space in other cities.
Who the hell wants to live under these left-wing-inspired conditions?
The right is demonstrably RIGHT when it calls SF a shithole.

Forum List

Back