Bob Lee dead at 43: Mystery as Cash App founder and tech executive stabbed to death in San Francisco in savage attack

Maybe a high profile killing like this will finally wake San Franciscans up to the hell they have created in their own city with their support of ultra radical left wing extremists running their city government.

Then again, it may snow in Hell, also.

Did he piss off the Clintons?

Maybe a high profile killing like this will finally wake San Franciscans up to the hell they have created in their own city with their support of ultra radical left wing extremists running their city government.

There's nothing that can wake up the people in SF. They live with literal shit and needles on the streets, roaming gangs of thieves and coming soon 7.6 million dollar payments to blacks

He was a nice , peaceful guy I read
. A tech genus
Sad

I live in the area of San Francisco and do not feel theatend when I go there. I do feel fearful when i go to any slob state in the south or midwest./

Cool story, bro......

In a report, the San Francisco Police Department stated they found Lee with several fatal stab wounds at 2:35 am on Tuesday.
hmmmmm.......what was really going on in this transaction? Why did the OP source cover it up? Why did the OP use that source?

I live in the area of San Francisco and do not feel theatend when I go there. I do feel fearful when i go to any slob state in the south or midwest./

Stabbing death of tech executive unleashes torrent of anger by VCs and techies who 'hate what San Francisco has become'​

Bob Lee, the 43-year-old founder of Cash App and a former executive at Square (now Block), was stabbed to death early Tuesday morning in downtown San Francisco

‘San Francisco is probably the worst run city in the United States’: Tech leaders debate leaving the Bay Area​

There's nothing that can wake up the people in SF. They live with literal shit and needles on the streets, roaming gangs of thieves and coming soon 7.6 million dollar payments to blacks
They're a LOST CAUSE. Cut California off from the US, and let it drift out into the ocean, and become its own looney lala land.

Don't they have a CCW exception for very wealthy people ? (who are threatened because of their wealth)

Forum List

Back