🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bobbi Kristina Brown died

I see the compassionate Christians are coming out to show their love and forgiveness for their fellow humans. :D
What on earth do we need to forgive? Whacked out, suicidal druggies didn't do anything to us.

Yep. She followed in her moms footsteps. Druggie, bathtub. Same as Mom.
Might seem not very nice, but I have no sympathy for either one.

I agree.

I never can fathom why these celebrities, who have it all, fuck it all up with drugs.

These folks are idiots.
Hard core progressives. They're criminal to the core.

Oh stop it! Addiction is something that afflicts many people all across the political spectrum.

I forgive the houston/brown family for being whacked out druggies who killed 2/3 of their family unit.

I forgive the houston/brown family for being whacked out druggies who killed 2/3 of their family unit.

As an alleged "Christian", aren't you supposed to have empathy for your fellow human beings who are suffering instead of calling them names and stuff after they are dead?
I'm not a Christian. I couldn't give a shit how people kill themselves as long as they don't take any innocents with them.

As an alleged "Christian", aren't you supposed to have empathy for your fellow human beings who are suffering instead of calling them names and stuff after they are dead?
I'm not a Christian. I couldn't give a shit how people kill themselves as long as they don't take any innocents with them.

Well I don't believe I addressed you in my post. :)

How much empathy did you have for the guy who lit a firework off his head?

There is not much empathy for people who have everything and voluntarily choose to squander riches and talent on drug use.

I have no sympathy or empathy for the family either. They stood by while family members sank into addiction. Perhaps they even helped and supplied drugs because they sympathetically didn't want to see suffering.

How much empathy did you have for the guy who lit a firework off his head?

There is not much empathy for people who have everything and voluntarily choose to squander riches and talent on drug use.

I have no sympathy or empathy for the family either. They stood by while family members sank into addiction. Perhaps they even helped and supplied drugs because they sympathetically didn't want to see suffering.

I did feel empathy for him. I guess you can't help it if you're stupid.

Oh so now you are going to blame the surviving family members without any evidence of your claims? Class act you are. :rolleyes-41:

Too fucking bad.
Good old Social Darwinism' at it's finest!
Who needs fucking losers using up precious water?

Too fucking bad.

Because, some people suffer from depression or a mental illness which can be treated and they can become productive members of society. I'm sure their families and friends think they are worth the effort.

Too fucking bad.

Because, some people suffer from depression or a mental illness which can be treated and they can become productive members of society. I'm sure their families and friends think they are worth the effort.
What does that have to do with anything?

Too fucking bad.

What does that have to do with anything?

What do you mean by that question? I think what I stated is pretty clear and easily understandable.

That was on child that should have been taken away from her parents.

just a real shame. but almost predictable living in these hollyweird households. they seem more screwed up than regular folks.

rip now little child

Very sad. Whitney was beautiful and talented. I wish her daughter could have pulled herself out of it all.
Guess the grief, along with her own issues overcame her.
Now the "vipers" will come in.... I guess they were always there.

Very sad. Whitney was beautiful and talented. I wish her daughter could have pulled herself out of it all.
And I think that is what most were hoping for. That her daughter could have avoided the pitfalls of her mother and father.

And I think that is what most were hoping for. That her daughter could have avoided the pitfalls of her mother and father.
Her mother and father should have been committed before she was ever born. Kids raised in crack houses never turn out well.

Too fucking bad.

Her family couldn't be bothered to bail her out. You think they gave a shit about getting her "treated"? Wise up.

Forum List

Back