🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bobbi Kristina Brown died

I wonder if they will try to pin all this on Nick. I think his name is Nick. Mom, Dad, boy they took in to raise, daughter. Nothing like belonging to the Druggie Family.

He was on the Dr Phil show, or so I heard. Then went in to rehab.
Nick is the one with no money and no pull so he gets it.
Her dad is the one with a long standing drug habit and arrests and he walks.

It is sad and tragic. Whitney wasn't always a junk head. She used to seem so sweet, fun, cute, and innocent. I liked this Whitney. I think she and Bobby Brown had a very unhealthy kind of relationship.

I used to blame Brown for her downfall. But turns out, Whitney was snorting dope before she even met him. Both of them were in to that shit. Then they had Kristina, who also decided that was the way to go, herself. And then they took in the boy, and he winds up in rehab himself.
Doomed. All of them. And like I said..I have no sympathy for them. Except maybe Kristina. She was doomed from the day she was born, being in that family.

I wonder if they will try to pin all this on Nick. I think his name is Nick. Mom, Dad, boy they took in to raise, daughter. Nothing like belonging to the Druggie Family.

They were not married. He gets diddly squat. It will either go to her dad, or her grandma.

They were not married. He gets diddly squat. It will either go to her dad, or her grandma.

Hopefully it goes to grandma.

I think that is why Nick hooked up with her.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yep. She followed in her moms footsteps. Druggie, bathtub. Same as Mom.
Might seem not very nice, but I have no sympathy for either one.

I agree.

I never can fathom why these celebrities, who have it all, fuck it all up with drugs.

These folks are idiots.

I heard about this on the news. How sad! Did drugs play a role in this I wonder?

In both deaths the cause was drug use. That's why it's hard to be terribly sad over these deaths.

I was at the Beverly Hilton when Whitney died. I saw her. It was obvious at 8 am that she was dying then.

I heard about this on the news. How sad! Did drugs play a role in this I wonder?

In both deaths the cause was drug use. That's why it's hard to be terribly sad over these deaths.

I was at the Beverly Hilton when Whitney died. I saw her. It was obvious at 8 am that she was dying then.

Well I do feel sad. For one thing, Whitney's downfall was a great loss to the music world. She was an extremely talented person. Also, most people who use drugs are trying to self medicate for one thing or another. They usually have a lot of underlying problems.

Well I do feel sad. For one thing, Whitney's downfall was a great loss to the music world. She was an extremely talented person. Also, most people who use drugs are trying to self medicate for one thing or another. They usually have a lot of underlying problems.
By the time Whitney died her voice was long gone.

By the time Whitney died her voice was long gone.

That's true but it's because of the drugs, and yes it is pretty sad that some people seem to be unable to find any happiness in this world and feel the need to be high all the time.

Forum List

Back