Body-Cam Footage Destroys The Democrats Claims About Rayshard Brooks Death

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
In a high-profile press conference carried live by all news networks on Wednesday, Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard claimed police officer Garrett Rolfe did not administer CPR after shooting Rayshard Brooks, who had wrestled a Taser away from him before trying to flee.

(snip)

Rolfe immediately began administering cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, and can clearly be heard pleading, “Mr. Brooks, keep breathing! Keep breathing for me!”

The jerky bodycam footage captures him kneeling on the ground and administering CPR to the bleeding man, The Daily Mail reports.

BJ -

Yeah, this DA is definitely part of the problem -
Look for cooler heads to prevail.

Gee, another corrupt black Democrat. Who would have saw that coming?

If a black person is in any position of power as a Democrat you can almost bet they are corrupt. The last thing the Democratic Party wants is any good black people in positions of authority.

The hysterical indictment and statements from the Fulton DA makes him personally responsible for any damage from looting and burning that the Innocent Verdict on the police officers will stir up. He is lifting expectations that these officers will be hung from the closest tree, that just isn't going to happen

But the District Attorney is the chief law enforcement officer in Atlanta -- why don't you folks support law enforcement?

The FBI needs to investigate Paul Howard.

Not sure if they are trust worthy to the extent needed right now.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation ( who was already on the case) may be the voice of reason here.

But the District Attorney is the chief law enforcement officer in Atlanta -- why don't you folks support law enforcement?

Short list would be :

Inconsistent behavior
Over charging will not be fruitful (see Casey Anthony)
Hysteria.
Politics.

I support law enforcement when they are doing a tremendous job. Ex given, J. Edgar Hoover was a fabulous FBI Director. His record was spotless, and he couldn't have done a better job if he had chosen to be Normative instead of an open/proud homosexual.

I thought the DA's claim was they waited over 2 minutes before trying to help him? Not, that they did not give/call for help?

I support law enforcement when they are doing a tremendous job. Ex given, J. Edgar Hoover was a fabulous FBI Director. His record was spotless, and he couldn't have done a better job if he had chosen to be Normative instead of an open/proud homosexual.
False.....Hoover was not spotless......

But I guess you were ok with COINTELPRO huh

False.....Hoover was not spotless......

But I guess you were ok with COINTELPRO huh

Cointelpro is still done to this day, where extremist outfits have been infiltrated to keep an eye on them. I think its a little bit counter-productive. If it wasn't for the FBI and other law enforcement officers masquerading as nazis and klansmen, they wouldn't have enough members to even scheduled events like Charlottesville.

Forum List

Back