Boeing needs to be led by engineers, time is not on its side, Emirates Airline president says

What an idiot.
This one is really upset that his white male executive heroes at Boeing getting busted for screwing up the company.

Some conservatives, knowing they're not allowed to say "It's all the fault of the <N-word>", now say "DEI" instead. They know all their pals understand the dogwhistle.

This one is really upset that his white male executive heroes at Boeing getting busted for screwing up the company.

Some conservatives, knowing they're not allowed to say "It's all the fault of the <N-word>", now say "DEI" instead. They know all their pals understand the dogwhistle.
What a moron.

Jamaica has more Christian churches per square mile than anywhere else in the world you ignorant fucktard and their other main religion, rastafarianism, is an offshoot of Ethiopian Christianity and their holy book is the Kebra Nagast detailing the line of Menelik going through King David to Haile Selassie. Now as an agnostic it all sounds like fairytales to me and I certainly can't tell the difference between voodoo and Christian belief in a zombie diety that rose from the dead but let's not pretend as if the Bible doesn't talk about sacrificing Goats and sheep and spreading its blood across your door to ward off vengeful spirits because that would just be more silly cosplay. Also when I was talking artifical constructs I was thinking more along the lines of capitalism, money and corporations which are known as legal fictions.

Rubbish. They mooch off the Christian churches, then go dance around dead chickens and smoke a lot of weed.

So you've got nothing but bigotry and prejudice. I accept your concession. Have a nice day.
Because I don’t look at skin color I’m the bigot!
IMG_9978.jpeg

When companies who build planes and airlines that fly them openly tell you they are filling positions based upon skin color rather than skill, there’s only one outcome.

And we’re seeing it.
That's true, but Boeing's problems began fairly long ago, manifesting in the scandals with 787 certification and the MAX series certification, on which they cheated like hell.

Instead of incorporating the MAX into the original 737 certificate, they should have been honest and admit that it was a brand new airplane and required the full certification process including flight tests.

Forum List

Back