Bogus aggression detecors are audio recording people in public

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bogus “Aggression Detectors” Are Audio-Recording People In Public
Last year, I attended the expo at a large law enforcement conference in Philadelphia, where the police officials in attendance were being sold a wide variety of gadgets and technologies. One of the technologies on offer was a so-called “aggression detector” made by a company called Louroe Electronics. This system involved placing microphones in public areas and using computers to listen in and sound alerts when human voices were overheard expressing “aggression.” The technology seemed silly and I doubted that any police departments would buy it. I wrote a skeptical post about the company, and moved on.

When you live in fantasy land having no idea how UN private your life is..

Far more problematic from the link was this:

>> The militarization of police was in full evidence. I saw at least one tank-like vehicle, many guns suitable for battlefields, and a lot of camouflage gear. I snapped a photo of one display that looks more like commandos on an overseas battlefield than Americans paid by their community to protect other Americans:​

20171024_140015.jpg

This is a FAR greater concern that what technologies they're using to execute it. When your entire institution takes on the mindset of an occupying military in a stance of "us" (them) against "them" (us), we're in DEEP doodoo.

See this thread from several years ago: The Rise of the Warrior Cop

some might agree with the tactic but it was funny to see when the entire city of Boston was shut down and told to Shelter in Place when the imported 'chechen ibrothers and imports' did their Boston bombing . And then a news reports on the web showing a USA military armored vehicle patrolling the streets with a police man watching over the street with his AR 15 or M4 at the ready .

Forum List

Back