🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bold Move: Ted Cruz Protests Himself

Really? Is that all you have left? Funny you aren't angry at the Obama administration for "inflicting as much pain as possible" on Americans who fought for the right to be recognized and to be allowed to peruse it.

I need to go wash my eyes now.

Can you explain how a memorial is a mission essential government function?

Can you explain how paying police to block off and patrol open air memorials is an essential government function?

On top of the proverbial soap box the man actually said:

“This is the people’s memorial. Let me ask a simple question. Why is the federal government spending money to erect barricades to keep veterans out of this memorial?” Senator Cruz asked. “Our veterans should be above politics. Enough games.”

To answer your question -- it was the Canadian Senator from Texas that caused the barricades to be put up.

Look in the mirror.

And he brought along his intellectual equal - Sarah Palin.

Cruz is graduate of Princeton and Harvard you moron.

That only matters if the graduate is a Democrat. Otherwise, they are still an idiot.

True. Cruz is a very bright person, but you would NEVER get the dems to admit that.

“This is the people’s memorial. Let me ask a simple question. Why is the federal government spending money to erect barricades to keep veterans out of this memorial?” Senator Cruz asked. “Our veterans should be above politics. Enough games.”

To answer your question -- it was the Canadian Senator from Texas that caused the barricades to be put up.

Look in the mirror.

due to affirmative action for canadians.

Really? Is that all you have left? Funny you aren't angry at the Obama administration for "inflicting as much pain as possible" on Americans who fought for the right to be recognized and to be allowed to peruse it.

Can you explain how paying police to block off and patrol open air memorials is an essential government function?

Some people seem to think protecting our Memorials and Monuments from vandalism, disrespect and abuse are essential government functions. Crazy idea isn't it?

Sure I can

The Republican shutdown has forced the Government to break down funtions into those that are essential (affect safety, life, critical missions) vs those that are non-essential (parks, monuments, White House tours)

In a post 9-11 America, our monuments and memorials can no longer allow open public access without a security force to monitor them. It is more effective to close down ALL memorials and keep the public away. Sorry...we are closed

Can you explain what is mission essential about a memorial?

Look in the mirror.

He's sarah palin with a brain.

Look in the mirror.

Republicans on the USMB have said you can be "over educated". Perhaps Cruz is "over educated".

Forum List

Back