Bolton : "This is madness. Trump has no idea how he ´ll negotiate an end to the war in Ukraine" I Gen. Hodges: " Beating Moscow is Our Only Choice "

still , do you agree with ex-adviser on national security John Bolton?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
With Trump, USA's bow for Putin will be the end of USA as protector of the free world. And a betrayal of Europe - Japan - Free World . The world order will change with Trump. No rules anymore. 🇷🇺 Invader just got rewarded. Chaos and wars will come for sure. Save the world and by saving America.

1721646298448.jpeg

This is nuts. He has no idea how he's going to negotiate an end to this war, except, I think, that his affinity for vladimir putin will lead to concessions to the Moscow side that are going to be devastating for Ukraine. So, I think this is a very dark moment."

Gen. Hodges: " Beating Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is Our Only Choice "

I voted YES ! Trump doesn't even understand the conflict or its consequences. He has an overly simplistic view of the world and proposes overly simplified "solutions".

There is no way I'd vote for Trump but I will make one thing clear. If in some alternative universe the choices were Trump v Bolton and you absolutely had to vote for one, I'd vote for Trump.

Then again Trump did hire him so you do have to consider the lack of wisdom of anyone that would do that, even after he was warned over and over to not hire him.

I voted YES ! Trump doesn't even understand the conflict or its consequences. He has an overly simplistic view of the world and proposes overly simplified "solutions".
Being bullied into a war with Russia , for supporting their commie cousins has one very simple solution Lit

~S~

I've often noted I do not support anyone taking the life of another. I condemned someone trying to do so with Trump.

I condemned Obama for killing an American citizen especially when he disregarded due process.

I have noted that my one exception of course was direct self defense.

With that being the case, it might not bother me much if someone took out Bolton. He is constantly trying his best to get thousand and thousands American's killed.

Being bullied into a war with Russia , for supporting their commie cousins has one very simple solution Lit

~S~
I've often noted I do not support anyone taking the life of another. I condemned someone trying to do so with Trump.

I condemned Obama for killing an American citizen especially when he disregarded due process.

I have noted that my one exception of course was direct self defense.

With that being the case, it might not bother me much if someone took out Bolton. He is constantly trying his best to get thousand and thousands American's killed.

He spent some time to find out the truth. Others (INCLUDING YOU both) should do the same.

1721648351473.jpeg

I'd vote for Trump but I will make one thing clear. If in some alternative universe the choices were Trump v Bolton and you absolutely had to vote for one, I'd vote for Trump.
The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same 🇷🇺coin.

GMbvybiXMAEWHnU.jpg

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

There is no way I'd vote for Trump but I will make one thing clear. If in some alternative universe the choices were Trump v Bolton and you absolutely had to vote for one, I'd vote for Trump.

Then again Trump did hire him so you do have to consider the lack of wisdom of anyone that would do that, even after he was warned over and over to not hire him.
Bolton would be the way superior President. He is a war hawk but a honest war hawk, no peace hawk. The peace hawk fired the war hawk because the war hawk didn´t agree with the peace hawk´s war plans across the globe.

The Walrus is a war monger like so many other neocons or now perhaps former neo cons. Like the fraud Krystal and so many others they have found a new home with the Progs. Many of the same Progs who were war protestors in the late 1960's/early 1970's. It's hard to believe many Republicans believed these charlatan globalist stooge traitors. It is a shame that men like these do not receive the karma deserved for the destruction they have helped to cause.

Bolton would be the way superior President. He is a war hawk but a honest war hawk,
No he is not, he just knows- understands your Mongol - Muscovite language and he is gonna treat your jihadi empire accordingly your 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦actions

1721649180881.jpeg

No he is not, he just knows- understands your Mongol - Muscovite language and he is gonna treat your jihadi empire accordingly your 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦actions

View attachment 981670
Yes, he is. But is a realist as well. So he would not root for a war on Iran or even Russia or China right now.
"Russian stooge" on the other hand preferred to bomb the Russians in Syria. Bolton talked that out of him.
He wanted to attack Iran but Netanyahu talked that out of him.
He wanted to intervene in Venezuela but Bolton talked that out of him.

With Trump, USA's bow for Putin will be the end of USA as protector of the free world. And a betrayal of Europe - Japan - Free World . The world order will change with Trump. No rules anymore. 🇷🇺 Invader just got rewarded. Chaos and wars will come for sure. Save the world and by saving America.

View attachment 981637

This is nuts. He has no idea how he's going to negotiate an end to this war, except, I think, that his affinity for vladimir putin will lead to concessions to the Moscow side that are going to be devastating for Ukraine. So, I think this is a very dark moment."

Gen. Hodges: " Beating Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is Our Only Choice "

Lol, John Bolton.

I knew you were gonna write about han- China :auiqs.jpg:

you 🇷🇺 guys are all the same ))

reality :

commie Han-China’s claims to Moscow’s Far East (Outer Manchuria) are fact-based and indisputable. The thoughts of Chinese imperialists are focused on a particular Siberian city (Vladivostok ) —one famous for its sea cucumbers, a popular Chinese delicacy. China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.
with friends like these who needs enemies?
1717936541009-jpeg.959627

1719857428287-jpeg.970046

How come everyone but Muscovite 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 imperialists could see this coming?:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back