BOMBSHELL: Six banks filed more than 170 suspicious activity reports on the Bidens, alleging money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud

Doesn’t matter what they were “selling”. Most of the Biden family members were making investments - buying shares in overseas companies.
Buying shares in overseas companies? What complete bullshit.

Show us these transactions, liar.

Buying shares in overseas companies? What complete bullshit.

Show us these transactions, liar.

We don't have to SHOW you anything, asshole. When you make accusations against someone, it's up to YOU to prove you're not lying. Innocent until PROVEN guilty, FuckBoi.

Tick Tock asshole. You'd better come up with something real quick, because so far you've got nothing.

We don't have to SHOW you anything, asshole. When you make accusations against someone, it's up to YOU to prove you're not lying. Innocent until PROVEN guilty, FuckBoi.

Tick Tock asshole. You'd better come up with something real quick, because so far you've got nothing.
Hey stupid, YOU made the claim that the Biden Crime Family was just "buying shares" in foreign companies.

Back it up, or you are admitting you are a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit once again.

Hey stupid, YOU made the claim that the Biden Crime Family was just "buying shares" in foreign companies.

Back it up, or you are admitting you are a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit once again.

No I didn't, I suggested is as a possibility. Hunter Biden invited family members to invest. You can google it. Some of the family members have sued Republicans.

You seem desperate for me to pay attention to you, dogging my posts and taking digs at me. Ain't gonna happen troll.

Forum List

Back