BOMBSHELL: Six banks filed more than 170 suspicious activity reports on the Bidens, alleging money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Most of these passed through one or more of the 20 shell companies the Bidens set up to allegedly launder money and evade taxes.

The upcoming impeachment hearings will undoubtedly reveal more.

Rep. Comer highlighted one specific SAR linked to a $3 million wire from China to Biden's business partner, Rob Walker. This money was received in an inactive account that had maintained a $50,000 balance for ten years before the significant wire transaction from China. Within just 24 hours of receiving the wire, Walker initiated incremental payments to several Biden shell companies, eventually disbursing funds to four different Biden family members.

I’m waiting to see where any of that is illegal.

In fact, it doesn’t say what Biden family members received these payments.

I find it odd that Joe a Biden is not named as one of them and if he’s not… this is yet another nothing burger

Most of these passed through one or more of the 20 shell companies the Bidens set up to allegedly launder money and evade taxes.

Rep. Comer highlighted one specific SAR linked to a $3 million wire from China to Biden's business partner, Rob Walker. This money was received in an inactive account that had maintained a $50,000 balance for ten years before the significant wire transaction from China. Within just 24 hours of receiving the wire, Walker initiated incremental payments to several Biden shell companies, eventually disbursing funds to four different Biden family members.

It's good that Congress is taking their time building a very strong case against Biden, instead of throwing anything they can think of against the wall to see what sticks, like the DemoKKKrats did with Trump.

When the impeachment hearings begin, the evidence against Biden will be overwhelming, and the senate DemoKKKrats will be exposed for the criminals they are when they refuse to remove Cocaine Joe.

It's going to be epic.

I find it odd that Joe a Biden is not named as one of them and if he’s not… this is yet another nothing burger

What was the money for?

Yep, all of us have 20 shell companies funneling millions to us.

I find it odd that you can be so stupid.

True, I see people giving millions away often.

:auiqs.jpg:

Dude.
I'm on your side.
But-

Giving or receiving money - even overpaying - is not illegal.

If the payers think that being connected to the Biden name has value - then it has value.

All the Talking heads and social media talking heads that keep asking what was provided , should stop that it not a point.
Tie some action, or inaction, that the Government took to the money.

There is the goal.

Still not illegal on it's face but contradictions illustrate the untruthfulness of Joe Biden.

Baby steps -

Hunter Biden’s lawyer admitted in court Wednesday that the president’s son received nearly $664,000 from Chinese energy company CEFC China Energy Co. in 2017, contradicting President Joe Biden’s oft-repeated claim that his son “has not made money from China.”

During a hearing before U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, attorney Chris Clark revealed Hunter Biden earned more than one million dollars from foreign business deals, including $664,000 from the Chinese-linked company linked to Chinese intelligence.

Clark also said the younger Biden made” $70,000 relating to a Romanian business; and $48,000 from the multi-national law firm” in addition to his fee from Burisma Holdings of over 500,000.

This stands in stark contrast to President Joe Biden’s claim this year that “my son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

Still not illegal on it's face but contradictions illustrate the untruthfulness of Joe Biden.

Baby steps -

Hunter Biden’s lawyer admitted in court Wednesday that the president’s son received nearly $664,000 from Chinese energy company CEFC China Energy Co. in 2017, contradicting President Joe Biden’s oft-repeated claim that his son “has not made money from China.”

During a hearing before U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, attorney Chris Clark revealed Hunter Biden earned more than one million dollars from foreign business deals, including $664,000 from the Chinese-linked company linked to Chinese intelligence.

Clark also said the younger Biden made” $70,000 relating to a Romanian business; and $48,000 from the multi-national law firm” in addition to his fee from Burisma Holdings of over 500,000.

This stands in stark contrast to President Joe Biden’s claim this year that “my son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

They need to get these payers in court to testify what they believed they were getting in exchange for their payments to the Bidens.

They need to get these payers in court to testify what they believed they were getting in exchange for their payments to the Bidens.

Agreed.

We all know - it has to be proven.

When it is a Democrat, it has to be proven not just beyond a reasonable doubt, it has to be beyond a shadow of a doubt.

100% guilty is just the starting point.

All the Talking heads and social media talking heads that keep asking what was provided , should stop that it not a point.
Tie some action, or inaction, that the Government took to the money.

There is the goal.

That would be providing something wouldn't it?

:beer:

The IRS had access to all of these bank reports of funds received from overseas, and spent five years investigating them without finding a single crime.

The SAR reports are not “evidence” of illegal activity. They are simply reports of monies coming in from overseas in excess of $1000 per transfer. This allows the IRS to confirm whether Americans are declaring and paying taxes on the funds that are transferred to them, from offshore accounts.

The SAR reports were substantial evidence in the Paul Manafort trial for tax evasion.

Cult is gonna cult.

The IRS had access to all of these bank reports of funds received from overseas, and spent five years investigating them without finding a single crime.

The SAR reports are not “evidence” of illegal activity. They are simply reports of monies coming in from overseas in excess of $1000 per transfer. This allows the IRS to confirm whether Americans are declaring and paying taxes on the funds that are transferred to them, from offshore accounts.

The SAR reports were substantial evidence in the Paul Manafort trial for tax evasion.
Link?

Watch the lying sack dodge…..

Forum List

Back