Bombshell! Smoking gun photos released of White House toilet!!!!11!!

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
This morning's Axios has a follow up article on the stories of several months ago about DonT allegedly and illegally destroying presidential papers by flushing them down the toilet.

Yeah, I know. It sounds icky.

Still, it is a story of more than suspicious and surreptitious behavior. And there are some legs to the story.

As you see in the Axios story.....there are now pictures.

Anyway, here is what Axios published this morning:

(note -- they properly gave a Trump spox a chance to respond. Which one did. She was not supportive. Duh!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember our toilet scoop in Axios AM earlier this year? Maggie Haberman's forthcoming book about former President Trump will report that White House residence staff periodically found wads of paper clogging a toilet — and believed the former president, a notorious destroyer of Oval Office documents, was the flusher.

• Why it matters: Destroying records that should be preserved is potentially illegal.
Trump denied it and called Haberman, whose New York Times coverage he follows compulsively, a "maggot."

• 👀 Well, it turns out there are photos. And here they are, published for the first time.
Haberman — who obtained the photos recently — shared them with us ahead of the Oct. 4 publication of her book, "Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America."

• A Trump White House source tells her the photo on the left shows a commode in the White House.
  • The photo on the right is from an overseas trip, according to the source.
Trump spokesperson Taylor Budowich told Axios: "You have to be pretty desperate to sell books if pictures of paper in a toilet bowl is part of your promotional plan."

• "We know ... there's enough people willing to fabricate stories like this in order to impress the media class — a media class who is willing to run with anything, as long as it anti-Trump."
mail
Cover: Penguin Press
Between the lines: The new evidence is a reminder that despite the flood of Trump books, Haberman's is hotly anticipated in Trumpworld.

Haberman's sources report the document dumps happened multiple times at the White House, and on at least two foreign trips.

• "That Mr. Trump was discarding documents this way was not widely known within the West Wing, but some aides were aware of the habit, which he engaged in repeatedly," Haberman tells us.
  • "It was an extension of Trump's term-long habit of ripping up documents that were supposed to be preserved under the Presidential Records Act."
The handwriting is visibly Trump's, written in the Sharpie ink he favors.

• The scrawls include the name of Rep. Elise Stefanik of upstate New York, a Trump defender who's a member of House Republican leadership.
1659964597428.png

"Between the lines: The new evidence is a reminder that despite the flood of Trump books, Haberman's is hotly anticipated in Trumpworld."

NOTE: Maggie Halberman of the New York Times is the reporter that DonT has given more one-on-one interviews than any other (well, maybe Hannity has now overtaken her?).

Trump follows Halberman's reportage closely....by all accounts.

Last edited:
This morning's Axios has a follow up article on the stories of several months ago about DonT allegedly and illegally destroying presidential papers by flushing them down the toilet.

Still, it is a story of more than suspicious and surreptitious behavior. And there are some legs to the story.

(note -- they properly gave a Trump spox a chance to respond. Which one did. She was not supportive. Duh!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember our toilet scoop in Axios AM earlier this year? Maggie Haberman's forthcoming book about former President Trump will report that White House residence staff periodically found wads of paper clogging a toilet — and believed the former president, a notorious destroyer of Oval Office documents, was the flusher.

• Why it matters: Destroying records that should be preserved is potentially illegal.
Trump denied it and called Haberman, whose New York Times coverage he follows compulsively, a "maggot."

• 👀 Well, it turns out there are photos. And here they are, published for the first time.
Haberman — who obtained the photos recently — shared them with us ahead of the Oct. 4 publication of her book, "Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America."

• A Trump White House source tells her the photo on the left shows a commode in the White House.
Trump spokesperson Taylor Budowich told Axios: "You have to be pretty desperate to sell books if pictures of paper in a toilet bowl is part of your promotional plan."

• "We know ... there's enough people willing to fabricate stories like this in order to impress the media class — a media class who is willing to run with anything, as long as it anti-Trump."
mail
Between the lines: The new evidence is a reminder that despite the flood of Trump books, Haberman's is hotly anticipated in Trumpworld.

Haberman's sources report the document dumps happened multiple times at the White House, and on at least two foreign trips.

• "That Mr. Trump was discarding documents this way was not widely known within the West Wing, but some aides were aware of the habit, which he engaged in repeatedly," Haberman tells us.
  • "It was an extension of Trump's term-long habit of ripping up documents that were supposed to be preserved under the Presidential Records Act."

• The scrawls include the name of Rep. Elise Stefanik of upstate New York, a Trump defender who's a member of House Republican leadership.
View attachment 679277

"Between the lines: The new evidence is a reminder that despite the flood of Trump books, Haberman's is hotly anticipated in Trumpworld."

NOTE: Maggie Halberman of the New York Times is the reporter that DonT has given more one-on-one interviews than any other (well, maybe Hannity has now overtaken her?).

First thing I thought of was Biden and his need

mail

View attachment 679277

1659966744648.png

Now they're worried?

"You can tell the level of edumacation and sanity of this OP"

And what can the poster Hang tell that is not addressed in the Axios article?
Please explain yourself to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Axois & NYT.....lmfao"
And that's with a meme asserting 'fake news'.

OK, but what's fake in the Axios article?
How does the poster Oddball know if it is fake or not?

And then, the "lmfao" ???
What is funny about the article?
What is funny about "Axios & NYT"?
Please explain yourself.

mail

View attachment 679277

Nothing too gross for Trump haters. LOL

My goodness, an unidentified toilet. Well, that sure proves it!!

Some people are just too stupid to ask why a man like Trump would have such a cheap looking toilet, I guess.

Looking at the background, the White House maids must have been doing a piss poor job, too.

EVERYTHING in that photo looks cheap. Does anybody actually think that is rhe sort of accommodations reserved for the president of the United States?

Last edited:
And what can the poster Hang tell that is not addressed in the Axios article?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's with a meme asserting 'fake news'.

OK, but what's fake in the Axios article?
How does the poster Oddball know if it is fake or not?

And then, the "lmfao" ???
What is funny about the article?
What is funny about "Axios & NYT"?
Please explain yourself.
Well known leftbat agitprop crap is crap.

Go play in traffic, Chilifart.

"Nothing too gross for Trump haters. LOL"

I know nuthin' about "Trump haters"; however, the Axios story is not about your concerns over gross scatological references.

Rather, the focus of the article, the implication of the article is that DonT illegally and surreptitiously --- for some motives of his own --- purposefully destroyed documents belonging to the people of the United States.

HOW.....he destroyed them is really immaterial (unless one is fascinated by the scatological aspect).

Rather the FACT that these documents WERE destroyed or lost is what serious-minded people notice.

But, I mildly sure the good poster eagle already recognizes that. But he got stuck on the scatology.

"Go play in traffic, Chilifart."

So, the good poster Oddball cannot explain his own post.
That is disappointing to not only my own avatar.....but I'm sure others were hoping he would be able to offer an articulate credible explanation of what it is he wishes to say.

That's OK, Oddball, no real harm there. No real foul.
You be you. With whatever tools you have in your toolbox.
Such as they are.

I know nuthin' about "Trump haters"; however, the Axios story is not about your concerns over gross scatological references.

Rather, the focus of the article, the implication of the article is that DonT illegally and surreptitiously --- for some motives of his own --- purposefully destroyed documents belonging to the people of the United States.

HOW.....he destroyed them is really immaterial (unless one is fascinated by the scatological aspect).

Rather the FACT that these documents WERE destroyed or lost is what serious-minded people notice.

But, I mildly sure the good poster eagle already recognizes that. But he got stuck on the scatology.

The latest dump comes from Russian-hoax-writing Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times reporter, Maggie Haberman? you are going to have to do better than her.

That is disappointing to not only my own avatar.....but I'm sure others were hoping he would be able to offer an articulate credible explanation of what it is he wishes to say.

That's OK, Oddball, no real harm there. No real foul.
You be you. With whatever tools you have in your toolbox.
Such as they are.
I explained it as far as anyone wiill....Your sources are pure leftist hack agitprop shit....The Weekly World News is more credible.

"serious-minded "

You do realise that your post only really needed those first three words to convey your point of view, don't you?

Hey folks. Chilliconcrap has a disappointed avatar.

I know, because Chilliconcrap said so.

Chilliconcrap:
That is disappointing to not only my own avatar.....

Chilliconcrap doesn’t seem to grasp the meaning of those word things.

Hey folks. Chilli......... has a disappointed avatar.

What are your thoughts on the import of the Avatar reportage?

Are there implications there for America's expectation of our leaders?

Does the story....if true....accrue to the benefit, or enhance the reputation of the former president?

No, no, no.....The Haberman article, and the Axios reporting of it relies on the supposed toilet he flushed them down...If this turns out to be a doctored photo, or a set up of some staged photo to use as proof of the allegation, then it is totally fabricated, allegation, and supposed evidence...

You fall for the most unbelievable crap Chill...Then try to mask your gullible nature by the act of thinking your above the posters you address you little snot.

What are your thoughts on the import of the Avatar reportage?

Are there implications there for America's expectation of our leaders?

Does the story....if true....accrue to the benefit, or enhance the reputation of the former president?

Forum List

Back