Boo-hoo... poor Hussein! Mistaken for valet..No where equal to being mistaken for a President!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Poor Hussein... he mopes about being mistaken...
Does he know he has been mistaken as a President for the last 6 years???

"There's no black male my age, who's a professional, who hasn't come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn't hand them their car keys," said the president, adding that, yes, it had happened to him.

Mrs. Obama recalled another incident: "He was wearing a tuxedo at a black-tie dinner, and somebody asked him to get coffee."

Things have gotten better, both Obamas agreed, but there's still more progress to be made.

"The small irritations or indignities that we experience are nothing compared to what a previous generation experienced," President Obama said. "It's one thing for me to be mistaken for a waiter at a gala.
It's another thing for my son to be mistaken for a robber and to be handcuffed, or worse, if he happens to be walking down the street and is dressed the way teenagers dress."

The Obamas How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences - Ferguson politics Barack Obama Michelle Obama People.com

Hey Hussein!!!
1) YOU DON'T HAVE A SON! "for my son "
2) Would YOU if you had a son dress like a guy who looks like a robber?
"dressed the way teenagers dress."
3) See you dress like a robber, you act like a robber ...geez maybe YOU are a robber?

Hussein... would you dress like a robber?

"There's no black male my age, who's a professional, who hasn't come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn't hand them their car keys," said the president, adding that, yes, it had happened to him.

Mrs. Obama recalled another incident: "He was wearing a tuxedo at a black-tie dinner, and somebody asked him to get coffee."

Things have gotten better, both Obamas agreed, but there's still more progress to be made.

"The small irritations or indignities that we experience are nothing compared to what a previous generation experienced," President Obama said. "It's one thing for me to be mistaken for a waiter at a gala.
It's another thing for my son to be mistaken for a robber and to be handcuffed, or worse, if he happens to be walking down the street and is dressed the way teenagers dress."

The Obamas How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences - Ferguson politics Barack Obama Michelle Obama People.com

Hey Hussein!!!
3) See you dress like a robber, you act like a robber ...geez maybe YOU are a robber?

Was it Teddy Kennedy or Bill Clinton that sent him to fetch the coffee?

See Hussein doesn't seem to remember HIS OWN advice from his book..
"Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

So why doesn't Hussein promote dressing like people that don't look like they are going to be robbers?
Doesn't he understand he did just that, i.e. didn't ACT like a hoodlum, jiving,speaking in ebonics, i.e. being basically a lazy stereotypical
black teenager that CAN be mistaken especially when they are definite acting all tough as Hussein said!

But Hussein was NEVER mistaken for a law enforcement officer and confronted with people like Michael Brown or Erich Garner that defied
law enforcement procedures THAT all law abiding people would abide by... Hussein did and he hadn't any problems !

I think it was slick Willie Clinton talking to swimming instructor Teddy Kennedy when he mentioned that not too long ago Barry'd be getting them their coffee.

I think it was slick Willie Clinton talking to swimming instructor Teddy Kennedy when he mentioned that not too long ago Barry'd be getting them their coffee.
I think most of the forum readers don't know the reference to the "swimming instructor Ted Kennedy who was involved in
The Chappaquiddick incident involved the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, a young colleague of U.S. Senator Edward M. "Ted" Kennedy, in a tidal channel on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts on July 18, 1969.

According to his own testimony, Kennedy accidentally drove his car off a bridge and into the channel, before swimming free and leaving the scene, and not reporting the accident for nine hours. Meanwhile, Kopechne had died in the car through drowning or suffocation. The next day, Kopechne's body and the car were finally recovered. Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury and later received a two-month suspended jail sentence. The incident became a national scandal, and may have influenced Kennedy's decision not to campaign for President of the United States in 1972 and1976.

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I think most of the forum readers don't know the reference to the "swimming instructor Ted Kennedy who was involved in
The Chappaquiddick incident involved the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, a young colleague of U.S. Senator Edward M. "Ted" Kennedy, in a tidal channel on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts on July 18, 1969.

According to his own testimony, Kennedy accidentally drove his car off a bridge and into the channel, before swimming free and leaving the scene, and not reporting the accident for nine hours. Meanwhile, Kopechne had died in the car through drowning or suffocation. The next day, Kopechne's body and the car were finally recovered. Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury and later received a two-month suspended jail sentence. The incident became a national scandal, and may have influenced Kennedy's decision not to campaign for President of the United States in 1972 and1976.

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

xjnNwSQ.jpg

Hey Hussein!!!

So... he wore a tacky vest or a bright primary color t-shirt with the name of the restaurant on it?

Well, that's gonna happen... . But I don't think it's so much a race thing as much as it is looking the part.

This gem of a thread just goes to prove that you don't need a reason to post online ... other than a leeeeb in the WH.

This gem of a thread just goes to prove that you don't need a reason to post online ... other than a leeeeb in the WH.
So why was this a story carried by one of the broadest reaching popular magazine People?
what purpose was this story other then to rile again black people against white people?
Same kind of biased public news as Labron James wearing the phony t-shirt when the idiot Garner died because of his health problems that
caused him NOT to breath...not a choke hold... But of course idiots don't READ the entire story of Garner/Brown just the titillating headlines...
Hands up don't shoot... when the robber/criminal Brown attached the cop! But of course idiots don't read the stories...just the headlines!

So why was this a story carried by one of the broadest reaching popular magazine People?
what purpose was this story other then to rile again black people against white people?
Same kind of biased public news as Labron James wearing the phony t-shirt when the idiot Garner died because of his health problems that
caused him NOT to breath...not a choke hold... But of course idiots don't READ the entire story of Garner/Brown just the titillating headlines...
Hands up don't shoot... when the robber/criminal Brown attached the cop! But of course idiots don't read the stories...just the headlines!

I dunno, maybe the prez was just relating a personal anecdote that he might of thought of as worthy of re-telling?

How was that him encouraging the negro hoard to rise up and slaughter whites?

Get a grip, already.

I've been mistaken for a sales clerk in a store before. Maybe I should call people magazine and see if they'll do a sob story on it.

those two are so shallow and petty they come up with a new reason everyday for me not to like them.

just frikken pathetic

I dunno, maybe the prez was just relating a personal anecdote that he might of thought of as worthy of re-telling?

How was that him encouraging the negro hoard to rise up and slaughter whites?

Get a grip, already.
No the grip should be on idiots who DIDN"T read the grand jury transcripts for both Brown/Garner!
And NOW with Hussein,etc. Samuel Jackson songs, Sharpton,et.al. continual agitation of a problem that DOESN"T EXIST IF all black young men did as Hussein said HE DID!!!

"Dreams from My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

If the blacks youths didn't fulfill the stereotypes by:
1) Don't rob a convenience store.
2) Don't fight a policeman when he stops you
3) and try to take his gun.
4) And when he yells at you to stop with his gun drawn, just stop. -

Big moo suffered a racist attack when a.clerk at Target asked her to take something off a high shelf. The indignity of it all. The proven racism.

Last week I asked a fellow shopper at the grocery store to take something off a high shelf. Luckily it was a white guy who was glad to help.

Big moo suffered a racist attack when a.clerk at Target asked her to take something off a high shelf. The indignity of it all. The proven racism.

Last week I asked a fellow shopper at the grocery store to take something off a high shelf. Luckily it was a white guy who was glad to help.

Short people definitely have prejudice against tall people. How dare she ask when she is First Lady.

Truthfully I doubt the incident even happened. Like someone, anyone is going to ask someone that has SS standing around to move a package. I call BS.

They just NEVER have anything good to say about us or our country

It's constant barrage of NEGITIVITY

Forum List

Back