Booker Blasts 'Bigot' Biden But Open To Anti-Semite Farrakhan Meeting

Obama, also, is a racist/anti-Semite
a lot of these blacks are white haters
plain and simple

'Sen. Cory Booker over the weekend expressed a willingness to meet with well-known anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan, raising eyebrows given his criticism just days earlier of 2020 presidential rival Joe Biden’s remarks about being able to work with segregationists.'
-- Booker opens door to meeting with Farrakhan after blasting Biden for ‘hurtful’ comments on bigots

:wtf:

So far Booker has admitted to sexually assaulting a woman in college, declared as President he will attempt to outlaw eating meat because HE CHOOSES not to, and now hypocritically bashes Biden for comments about being able to work with segregationists while openly stating he is willing to meet and work with infamous anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan...

I just figured out who Booker reminds me of.....

In ever popular action movie there is one character who is in the movie for comedy relief....

Booker is Joe Pesci in 'Lethal Weapon'...Chris Tucker in 'Rush Hour'...he's the comedy relief in the 2020 DNC Primaries...

View attachment 266352

:lmao:

Lying about another candidate are you Sleazy?

Booker never called Biden a racist. In fact he said that Biden is NOT a racist. So the title of your thread is a lie.

Teenage groping is hardly sexual assault. The President YOU support admitts to sexually assaulting women at will, and has been credibly accused of rape by three different women. In defending himself against the latest allegation he claims that he didn't rape this woman because "she's not his type". The implication is that yes, he rapes women, but only those he finds attractive. That's not the first time Trump has defended himself against allegations of sexual assault by saying that the woman isn't attractive enough for him to attack.

I can't think of a single heterosexual high school boy that I know who isn't guilty of groping a girl in high school. Not one. Even the guys who would never do a thing like that today. High school boys are pigs. All of them. 17 adult women have confirmed what Trump said on the access Hollywood tape - that Trump assaults women he finds attractive. Trump keeps threatening to sue these women for slander but hasn't filed a single suit. One of the women has sued Trump and his case isn't going well.

Booker has no intention of banning meat eating, but lying is what you do. That bullshit line the right is using to defame the Green Plan, isn't flying with ANYONE, but your stupid, gullible, base, which is shrinking by the day.

If you didn't post lies, you'd have NOTHING to post.

Booker is a racist white hater

Forum List

Back