Boris Johnson sparks fury after comparing Ukraine war to Brexit

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
‘I know it's the instinct of the people of this country, like the people of Ukraine, to choose freedom every time…when the British people voted for Brexit…it’s because they wanted to be free to do things differently’

Crass and insensitive.
Read the room, you insufferable dolt!

‘I know it's the instinct of the people of this country, like the people of Ukraine, to choose freedom every time…when the British people voted for Brexit…it’s because they wanted to be free to do things differently’

Crass and insensitive.

The Prime Minister has a tremendous point, he was right on target.

Ukraine wants to do its own thing- even though a minority of its people disagree- and doesn't want to join a newly composed USSR. But those who want an Eastern European union are willing to take extreme measures to force them.

Brexit, and other movements to get people out of the EU is the same exact thing, although the EU's rulers in Brussels just haven't gone to the military option (yet) like those in the Soviet Union.

Crass and insensitive.

Tissue?

Forum List

Back