Boston Bombing = Ben Ghazi Part II?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
I find it quite odd that two days after short answer interviews of sedated Islamic terrorist on a hospital bed, the govt. and media are now spreading this BS yet again that "it appears there is no outside involvement or training"!

Are you freaking kiddin' me?!

You mean these two Muslim men were able to test and later build two bombs, make them go off simultaneously in a flawless manner, and there was absolutely no outside involvement or training or ANYTHING?

What's more plausible is the Hussein Obama administration and his cronies in the media are still trying to promote the cockamamie that "the war on terror is over". :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I can't for the life of me figure out why obama is obstructing the truth about terrorism the answer is downright evil.

I can't for the life of me figure out why obama is obstructing the truth about terrorism the answer is downright evil.
The suggestion that these two young guys with no prior experience were able to carry out such an operation flawlessly, without any outside help or involvement is an insult to everybody's intelligence.

Last edited:
What difference does it make?

The Boston victims are just bumps in the road and all we know for sure is Obama is one of the best Presidents ever

The suggestion that these two young guys with no prior experience were able to carry out such an operation flawlessly, without any outside help or involvement is an insult to everybody's intelligence.

Yeah that was about as flawless as a Three Stooges episode.

I find it quite odd that two days after short answer interviews of sedated Islamic terrorist on a hospital bed, the govt. and media are now spreading this BS yet again that "it appears there is no outside involvement or training"!

You mean these two Muslim men were able to test and later build two bombs, make them go off simultaneously in a flawless manner, and there was absolutely no outside involvement or training or ANYTHING?

What's more plausible is the Hussein Obama administration and his cronies in the media are still trying to promote the cockamamie that "the war on terror is over". :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle:

You would be better off looking at other scenarios based on video evidence .
There is a high likelihood that the bombers were Special Ops and the two brothers were patsies .
Of course it sounds , Crazy .
That is the defining meaning of the term False Flag .
Go out and DYOR before ranting and raving . You could be in for the shock of your life .

i find it quite odd that two days after short answer interviews of sedated islamic terrorist on a hospital bed, the govt. And media are now spreading this bs yet again that "it appears there is no outside involvement or training"!

You mean these two muslim men were able to test and later build two bombs, make them go off simultaneously in a flawless manner, and there was absolutely no outside involvement or training or anything?

What's more plausible is the hussein obama administration and his cronies in the media are still trying to promote the cockamamie that "the war on terror is over". :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle:

you expect the FBI to admit they arranged the training trough a Saudi john doe ?

You would be better off looking at other scenarios based on video evidence .
There is a high likelihood that the bombers were Special Ops and the two brothers were patsies .
Of course it sounds , Crazy .
That is the defining meaning of the term False Flag .
Go out and DYOR before ranting and raving . You could be in for the shock of your life .

so which way is it?

does the current admin prefer to push this off as individuals
with the public focusing on the family to place blame and responsibility there
where there is no concerted threat of terrorism?

or does the govt want to set off a terrorism scare
to push more govt intrusion and taking over rights for the guise of protection

Forum List

Back