Both Hillary and Bernie Pandering to Freeloaders

"Both Hillary and Bernie Pandering to Freeloaders"

This is the same moronic lie conservatives tried to propagate in 2012 – and it will be just as ‘successful’ this year as it was then.

Both Hillary and Bernie are in the tank for illegal immigrants. Both of the Democrat Presidential candidates want Obamacare available to illegal immigrants. Neither candidate are for closing our borders to stem the flow of illegals but instead want to advertise more freebies to be available to those entering our country illegally. This will result in even more of a burden upon American taxpayers in the form of Obamacare subsidies at a time when there is also a shortage of qualified doctors available to treat the folks here legally. It is estimated there are already some 11 million undocumented illegals in the country and only 975,000 doctors available to treat everyone. Indeed, the Liberals see no problem with saddling the American taxpayer with the added burden of paying for the Obamacare subsidies for all these illegals. How can anyone who touts his/her intelligence be in favor of anything so absolutely stupid?

Bernie Sanders tells Latino lawmakers: Undocumented immigrants should benefit from Obamacare

yes that worked so well for you slope skulls last election

Yes. We won the Senate and kept the majority in the House. We also captured most of the governorships in the states. It worked fine.

Does the word temporary mean anything to you.

Both Hillary and Bernie are in the tank for illegal immigrants. Both of the Democrat Presidential candidates want Obamacare available to illegal immigrants. Neither candidate are for closing our borders to stem the flow of illegals but instead want to advertise more freebies to be available to those entering our country illegally. This will result in even more of a burden upon American taxpayers in the form of Obamacare subsidies at a time when there is also a shortage of qualified doctors available to treat the folks here legally. It is estimated there are already some 11 million undocumented illegals in the country and only 975,000 doctors available to treat everyone. Indeed, the Liberals see no problem with saddling the American taxpayer with the added burden of paying for the Obamacare subsidies for all these illegals. How can anyone who touts his/her intelligence be in favor of anything so absolutely stupid?

Bernie Sanders tells Latino lawmakers: Undocumented immigrants should benefit from Obamacare

Yes. We won the Senate and kept the majority in the House. We also captured most of the governorships in the states. It worked fine.

Yes. Fantasy.

In addition to being a lie this is unmitigated stupidity.
Could you be any less meaningless.

Really?

When was the last time you hit a lick at snake.?

I am not the one demanding that the government takes care of me. You are.
Also total bullshit.
Desperate much?

Be a fucking man, admit that you are only a miserable parasite and a proud Comrade Sanders supporter.

Yes. Fantasy.
yes, the idea of the right holding on to Congress for any length of time is fantasy.

In addition to being a lie this is unmitigated stupidity.
Could you be any less meaningless.

Really?

When was the last time you hit a lick at snake.?

I am not the one demanding that the government takes care of me. You are.
Also total bullshit.
Desperate much?

Be a fucking man, admit that you are only a miserable parasite and a proud Comrade Sanders supporter.

Wrong again.

They sneak here to work. How are they freeloaders?

And it would be none of your precious pennies paying for this. Do you have reading difficulties? It is clear in the article YOU linked:
Aides later said that Sanders believes that in certain cases, undocumented immigrants should be able to purchase health insurance through the exchanges set up under Obamacare, using their own money. The senator has not advocated allowing the undocumented immigrants to receive federal subsidies, his aides said.

Hillary's stance is the same.

ahhh.........they don't all "sneak here to work". Some yeah. OK guest worker program, whatever. Keep the good ones. Far too many are Criminals, dealers, bangers, crazy and or sick.

you think some group of crop pickers in Central Valley CA are going to go back to squatters shack and log on to wireless and sign up to pay for Health Care? Are you on dope?

CA gave drivers license to illegals. Large amount went for License (ID to vote?). How many signed up for the STATE MANDATED Car insurance? about 800. yep. Don't say link as it does exist. And if you sign up monthly insurance...........well you get 1 year registration.........but you can not pay next 11 months. rinse repeat. More leftist voters for Luis Gutierrez.

I would rather we kick the unemployed off the subsidies and allow undocumented immigrants to buy in to private plans on the exchange

its' cool to say "undocumented immigrants". You want to punish unemployed (further punish) and expect illegals cutting grass for cash to buy insurance? unicorn stuff.

I am not supporting Bernie sanders because I want free stuff. I am supporting Bernie sanders because I want my tax dollars to benefit me. Not corporate America, or war profiteers, or lazy bums. I want it to benefit me. the blue collar middle class worker who spent 4 years in a tradeschool while being an apprentice to get a useful and well paying certification.

Well, I too had considered Sanders. Get a few years of relaxation and less worry to pay health insurance when I lose my job. But, from what I hear/see (out there) Sanders stuff would not last long. Too many predict cause economic collapse (again).

New "worry" for all those older laid off workers. You are "forced" to buy health insurance. Suppose you live in a bit pricey area. Say you need $4K take home to pay house/car/bills etc. 59 year old w/o job, (who will hire older?) starts drawing IRA (note 10% penaltly early withdrawal). Need to take out what $60K to net $48K? Don't forget STATE wants some of ya'all too.

That person can now add on about $600/mo to cover them-self + spouse. Another $7K/year? Does it depend on the state? same in CA as in IA? no subsidies at that income level? Sell house? move? would they? could they? not if value sunk? If you don't buy insurance they take 2.5% of your gross? or AGI? Everything is forced on you and more complicated. You can't just live anymore. They are on you.

I suppose the penalty is way cheaper? They capped it? $2085 max for 2016. thars' a surprise?

For tax year 2015, the ACA penalty is 2% of your household's annual taxable income, or $325 per adult and $162.50 per child, to a maximum of $975. For tax year 2016, the penalty will rise to 2.5% of your income, or $695 per adult and $347.50 per child, to a maximum of $2,085.Dec 16, 2015

And it would be none of your precious pennies paying for this. Do you have reading difficulties? It is clear in the article YOU linked:
Aides later said that Sanders believes that in certain cases, undocumented immigrants should be able to purchase health insurance through the exchanges set up under Obamacare, using their own money. The senator has not advocated allowing the undocumented immigrants to receive federal subsidies, his aides said.

Of course it is. The problem is that it will not work out that way and even you are not so stupid as to expect it to. The truth is, many illegals are already enrolled. Deflection will not get you a prize as we all know how it will work out in the end. It is buying votes with taxpayer money.
What makes you think it won't 'work out that way in the end?' How are illegals getting enrolled and how do you know this? I'm interested. Not a lot of immigrants around here, legal or illegal. I thought illegals had to stay out of the system for lack of documentation of legal residency.

ahhh.........they don't all "sneak here to work". Some yeah. OK guest worker program, whatever. Keep the good ones. Far too many are Criminals, dealers, bangers, crazy and or sick.

you think some group of crop pickers in Central Valley CA are going to go back to squatters shack and log on to wireless and sign up to pay for Health Care? Are you on dope?

CA gave drivers license to illegals. Large amount went for License (ID to vote?). How many signed up for the STATE MANDATED Car insurance? about 800. yep. Don't say link as it does exist. And if you sign up monthly insurance...........well you get 1 year registration.........but you can not pay next 11 months. rinse repeat. More leftist voters for Luis Gutierrez.
Thanks for explaining a little how this stuff works. I didn't say I thought there would be droves of illegals ponying up to buy Obamacare; I was just clarifying Clinton and Sanders' positions. See, rich people like presidential candidates don't get how the other half (90%) live. Hence, nutty ideas.

Forum List

Back