🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy, 11, Charged In Fatal Shooting Of Toddler

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
An 11-year-old Detroit boy has been charged with manslaughter in the fatal shooting of a 3-year-old, the first such case that a prosecutor could recall involving a suspect so young.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/u...slaughter-in-shooting-of-3-year-old.html?_r=0

I wonder, where were the parents of the 3 year old? BTW, between Internet videos and the NRA glorifying guns, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. And while I was reading this, television ad came on in which a car dealer is offering a gun if you buy a car. Sigh. America's pathological adoration of guns will be its undoing.

An 11-year-old Detroit boy has been charged with manslaughter in the fatal shooting of a 3-year-old, the first such case that a prosecutor could recall involving a suspect so young.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/u...slaughter-in-shooting-of-3-year-old.html?_r=0

I wonder, where were the parents of the 3 year old? BTW, between Internet videos and the NRA glorifying guns, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. And while I was reading this, television ad came on in which a car dealer is offering a gun if you buy a car. Sigh. America's pathological adoration of guns will be its undoing.
Apparently you don't have any understanding about the diminishing American culture what was once solidly grounded in the Constitution. NRA is not glorifying shit you city slicker moron. They are protecting the Constitution, just like churches trying to do their part on the 1st Amendment. If you do not understand things and know nothing about the Constitution it is time for you to catch up on things.
Now you can sit down and STFU.

That is ridiculous; the boy should not be charged, the father should. Improperly kept firearms are the responsibility of the owner. Trigger locks, for one, prevent such things. Prosecuting criminal negligence such as this is necessary to those who want such liberal firearm laws to remain in place.

It is time for people to realize this is not the end of the eighteenth century.

That is ridiculous; the boy should not be charged, the father should. Improperly kept firearms are the responsibility of the owner. Trigger locks, for one, prevent such things. Prosecuting criminal negligence such as this is necessary to those who want such liberal firearm laws to remain in place.

Federal Juvenile Handgun Safety act should come in to play.

I doubt it will, most Federal laws are for the books and show, not for actual enforcement.

Did you read the article?

"It was not immediately clear if there would be other arrests."

Odds are good, any further actions wont' make the news.

To me, the kid should be charged. By the time a person hits 11 years old, they should know by then what's right and what's wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The 11 year old goes completely off the hook for shooting a toddler in the face?

Forum List

Back