Boycott Israel

Globes English - Israel business news - Home Page

Israeli cos to train Japanese in cyber know-how.

Israel and Japan today signed two cooperation agreements to enhance economic and industrial collaboration between the countries.

Israeli cyber companies will be involved in a new training program led by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry for Japanese cyber companies. The program involves the integration and assimilation of technologies and know-how from Israel. In the framework of this cooperation, Israeli companies will present cyber risks to companies from Japan, while exposing them to systems developed in Israel for protection against such attacks.

In other news:

ALESCO had some not surprising news.

ALECSO report: 97 million illiterates in Arab countries

"The Organization warned that nearly 6,188 million boys and girls who are at school age are not enrolled in any sort of education, which means that illiteracy rate in Arab countries will increase in coming years. Further, the organization warned that the dropout rate during primary education years is among the highest ratios in the world."

Hey - who needs education when you have a Koran in one hand and a pressure sensitive detonator in the other?
So? The U.S. Illiteracy Rate Hasn't Changed In 10 Years | HuffPost
bear in mind that places like Iraq and Syria (and Afghanistan, although not strictly an Arab country, it is full of the Muslims Hollie hates) have been all but destroyed by Western interference (and bombs) which was bound to have a negative effect on education; what's America's excuse?

As for the Japanese, good for them. They'll do what tey've always done, get the technology, improve on it, and then undercut the Israelis selling it to the rest of the world.

I understand you find it galling that your Islamic terrorist heroes are actually regressing in the realm of education and social / economic development while the Joooooos are advancing and building a first world technological economy.

Your online gee-had isn't getting it done, Laddie.

Israel and Japan today signed two cooperation agreements to enhance economic and industrial collaboration between the countries.

Israeli cyber companies will be involved in a new training program led by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry for Japanese cyber companies. The program involves the integration and assimilation of technologies and know-how from Israel. In the framework of this cooperation, Israeli companies will present cyber risks to companies from Japan, while exposing them to systems developed in Israel for protection against such attacks.

In other news:

"The Organization warned that nearly 6,188 million boys and girls who are at school age are not enrolled in any sort of education, which means that illiteracy rate in Arab countries will increase in coming years. Further, the organization warned that the dropout rate during primary education years is among the highest ratios in the world."

Hey - who needs education when you have a Koran in one hand and a pressure sensitive detonator in the other?
bear in mind that places like Iraq and Syria (and Afghanistan, although not strictly an Arab country, it is full of the Muslims Hollie hates) have been all but destroyed by Western interference (and bombs) which was bound to have a negative effect on education; what's America's excuse?

As for the Japanese, good for them. They'll do what tey've always done, get the technology, improve on it, and then undercut the Israelis selling it to the rest of the world.

I understand you find it galling that your Islamic terrorist heroes are actually regressing in the realm of education and social / economic development while the Joooooos are advancing and building a first world technological economy.

...and I understand that you find it galling that I continue to demonstrate that your posts continue to be hollow and full of hatred, Hollie. Rather sad, but to be expected, next?

In other news:

...and I understand that you find it galling that I continue to demonstrate that your posts continue to be hollow and full of hatred, Hollie. Rather sad, but to be expected, next?

You poor, dear. You're reduced to your usual retreat to name-calling.

In other news:

Princeton undergraduates vote down BDS resolution

A campaign to pass an undergraduate student resolution at Princeton University in New Jersey that would have called on the university administration to divest of companies involved in Israel's occupation of the West Bank has been defeated, the Daily Princetonian reported on Friday.
The important part is that the debate was had where it would not otherwise. The Palestinians got 47% support. Probably 40% more than they had before. That is not a complete loss.

A campaign to pass an undergraduate student resolution at Princeton University in New Jersey that would have called on the university administration to divest of companies involved in Israel's occupation of the West Bank has been defeated, the Daily Princetonian reported on Friday.
The important part is that the debate was had where it would not otherwise. The Palestinians got 47% support. Probably 40% more than they had before. That is not a complete loss.

Nice Dodge. The important part is that people recognize that a collection of islamic terrorists posing as an invented people with an invented identity sponging off a welfare fraud system deserve no reward for Islamic terrorism.

Nice Dodge. The important part is that people recognize that a collection of islamic terrorists posing as an invented people with an invented identity sponging off a welfare fraud system deserve no reward for Islamic terrorism.
You played two terrorist cards in one post.

Good girl.

The important part is that people recognize that a collection of Jewish terrorists posing as an invented people with an invented identity sponging off a welfare fraud system deserve no reward for Jewish terrorism.

upload_2017-5-6_14-6-13.jpeg

The important part is that people recognize that a collection of Jewish terrorists posing as an invented people with an invented identity sponging off a welfare fraud system deserve no reward for Jewish terrorism.

View attachment 125152

You poor, dear. Your silly online gee-had plagiarizing my posts makes you appear really quite impotent.

View attachment 125152

You poor, dear. Your silly online gee-had plagiarizing my posts makes you appear really quite impotent.
As I've said elsewhere, there's no plagiarism from louie888, he's merely demonstating how hollow your posts are; they can equally apply to either side by just changing the names; he's demonstrating that you clearly have no significant content to contribute.

View attachment 125152

As I've said elsewhere, there's no plagiarism from louie888, he's merely demonstating how hollow your posts are; they can equally apply to either side by just changing the names; he's demonstrating that you clearly have no significant content to contribute.

As I've pointed out to you elsewhere, little muhammud is a plagiarist. That you defend such plagiarism is merely a reflection of your own ignorance regarding some very basic definitions.

Your own inability to offer anything but your usual name-calling merely makes you an accomplice to the same pointless prattle offered by your co-religionists.

How does it feel to be a waste of time?

You would know the answer to that question far better than I, consumed as you are in your own personal hollow hate bubble, contributing nothing of significance.
Ah, the angry, self-hating name-caller.
Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for proving you have no point.
See, another hollow post from Hollie, contributing nothing of significance.

You would know the answer to that question far better than I, consumed as you are in your own personal hollow hate bubble, contributing nothing of significance.

I suppose you presume that your contribution of name-calling is significant.

I suppose you presume that your contribution of name-calling is significant.
...another hollow post from Hollie, contributing nothing of significance.

Forum List

Back