Boycott the Steelers

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Yep, didn't think I would ever say it but opening day has cheater Brady playing in Pittsburgh. Boycott the game. Cheater prosper in Obama's America. And people wonder what is wrong with Unions that defend obvious without a doubt a cheater. And the reason given is nothing but pure BS. Do it at the last minute so there is no time for appeal. Screw the NFL and their cheating ways, there are plenty of college games.

I can't wait until I see my sons' team, the Steelers, get thrashed on opening day. Should set the tone for the rest of Pittsburghs' season..........:cool-45:.

Yep, didn't think I would ever say it but opening day has cheater Brady playing in Pittsburgh. Boycott the game. Cheater prosper in Obama's America. And people wonder what is wrong with Unions that defend obvious without a doubt a cheater. And the reason given is nothing but pure BS. Do it at the last minute so there is no time for appeal. Screw the NFL and their cheating ways, there are plenty of college games.

Pittsburgh will NEVER boycott a game! they are too loyal!

The fact that there was never any proof of ANY wrong-doing doesn't seem to bother some people at all since they already "know" what they want to believe anyway.

Pittsburgh will NEVER boycott a game! they are too loyal!

True, but there will be some strong booing I will bet. The NFL actually does suck. The referees are usually bad, their rules are ridiculous and they can't even enforce them. If I were Pittsburgh I would have the footballs inflated to the very maximum allowed.

I used to like the Patriots, when they were losers.....

The fact that there was never any proof of ANY wrong-doing doesn't seem to bother some people at all since they already "know" what they want to believe anyway.

Remember, this isn't a court of law so the "company," the NFL in this case makes the rules.

What kind of evidence would you want? We know that the balls were deflated, that is fact. Now the only question, and there really isn't a question, who would want those balls deflated? The ball boy or Brady?

The league's evidence against Brady centers on three main points: 1) his reaction to the condition of game balls used in a Week 7 game against the New York Jets in October, 2) how he interacted with McNally and Jastremski following subsequent games, and 3) how he communicated with the two after Deflategate exploded.

The report points to evidence of Brady's interest and knowledge of ball inflation levels as early as October 2014, several months before the AFC Championship game. In a text message exchange between McNally and Jastremski following a game against the Jets, Brady is portrayed as angry about the condition of the footballs (NSFW language below):

Read more: NFL evidence against Tom Brady in Deflategate - Business Insider
I can't wait until I see my sons' team, the Steelers, get thrashed on opening day. Should set the tone for the rest of Pittsburghs' season..........:cool-45:.

Another hater of success of a blue collar team, sad.

But there is hope. EA sports predicted the last super bowl down to the actual score.

'#Madden16' trailer predicts Steelers Super Bowl win over Cardinals

I think they are banking on the popularity of the Steelers. Who know maybe they will be in seventh heaven next year.

Not happening. I am from Pittsburgh. You may as well ask us to pluck out one of eyes. lol. I am actually glad Brady will be playing so when we win (fingers crossed) folks won't blame the loss on Tom not being able to play.

:gs::gs::gs:

Why the fuck would we boycott Pittsburgh when the cheating piece of shit plays for the Patriots? I hope the Steelers Defense breaks his god damn leg and ends his career.

You're a liar, no better than a cheater – whether someone cheats or not has nothing to do with the president.

Why the fuck would we boycott Pittsburgh when the cheating piece of shit plays for the Patriots? I hope the Steelers Defense breaks his god damn leg and ends his career.

It's amazing that doesn't happen more often.
They don't seem averse to committing crimes OFF the field.....

Remember, this isn't a court of law so the "company," the NFL in this case makes the rules.

What kind of evidence would you want? We know that the balls were deflated, that is fact. Now the only question, and there really isn't a question, who would want those balls deflated? The ball boy or Brady?

The league's evidence against Brady centers on three main points: 1) his reaction to the condition of game balls used in a Week 7 game against the New York Jets in October, 2) how he interacted with McNally and Jastremski following subsequent games, and 3) how he communicated with the two after Deflategate exploded.

The report points to evidence of Brady's interest and knowledge of ball inflation levels as early as October 2014, several months before the AFC Championship game. In a text message exchange between McNally and Jastremski following a game against the Jets, Brady is portrayed as angry about the condition of the footballs (NSFW language below):

Read more: NFL evidence against Tom Brady in Deflategate - Business Insider

Another hater of success of a blue collar team, sad.

But there is hope. EA sports predicted the last super bowl down to the actual score.

'#Madden16' trailer predicts Steelers Super Bowl win over Cardinals

I think they are banking on the popularity of the Steelers. Who know maybe they will be in seventh heaven next year.
No matter the topic, you remain an uninformed imbecile

Early Fumbles in “DeflateGate”

thank me later....

Last edited:
You're a liar, no better than a cheater – whether someone cheats or not has nothing to do with the president.

Better me being a liar then you being an Obama's deluded stooge. He is the president you know? Right? You know that right? I am not being too hard on you, am I? You do understand he is POTUS and set the tone for the country? Right, deluded stooge? No, I would guess not.

Forum List

Back