Brainless female democrat congresswomen says Second Amendment is about muskets!! HAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Liberals use this silly "argument" all the time. And i guess the First amendment doesn't apply to TV and the internet since they didn't exist in 1789 either!!

Lawmaker: Second Amendment Applies to Muskets, So Eliminate Assault Weapons

july 13 2016 WASHINGTON – Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.C.) joined other Democrats to call for the reinstatement of the federal assault weapons ban, arguing that the Second Amendment only applies to muskets.

“This is something as a non-lawyer that I have had trouble with from the very beginning. When the framers of our Constitution considered the Second Amendment, they were talking about muskets,” Coleman said during a news conference outside of the Capitol Building on Tuesday.

• Banned
It's stupid but i can see this coming to pass someday. That's why you should buy some muzzleloading guns right now. They actually work quite well. Buy the 1858 Remington New Army revolver. No forms to fill out. You buy blackpowder guns over the internet and UPS brings them to your door.

Forum List

Back