Breaking Alert: Democrat NC Sheriff Investigating Whether To Charge Trump With 'Inciting A Riot'

this is their new weapon to use. if anyone thinks they will stop at Trump with this. this similar to the way the IRS under Obama was used to attack conservatives. These false charges and lawsuits was used on Sarah Palin and it had her tied up in courts all the time is the Reason she Resigned. they just used something similar on Governor Perry, they tried to have a YOUR votes wiped out by having Governor Walker recalled for NO REASON. PEOPLE you better wake and soon

this is their new weapon to use. if anyone thinks they will stop at Trump with this. this similar to the way the IRS under Obama was used to attack conservatives. These false charges and lawsuits was used on Sarah Palin and it had her tied up in courts all the time is the Reason she Resigned. they just used something similar on Governor Perry, they tried to have a YOUR votes wiped out by having Governor Walker recalled for NO REASON. PEOPLE you better wake and soon
what about going after eric holder?

BTW, where is Holder working?.........What plum job did he get after serving as Obies' lapdog?

Here is Why Donald Trump Might Have Broken the Law

Trump is within his rights to ask security to remove the person for being disruptive. He is not within his rights to reminisce about the good old days when protesters were carried out on stretchers, given the effect it would have on his audience. He is not within his rights to encourage violence with a nod, a wink and a promise to pick up the legal fees.…

Yeah, he actually is within his rights to do that. You're obviously a dumbass who doesn't know the first thing about the law. His audience did not engage in violence of any kind.

This campaign to blame Trump for the actions of an army of leftwing thugs would be utterly hilarious if it wasn't so serious.

All I can say is that the sheriff better hope Trump doesn't win the election.

Trumpery's hate speech seems to me to be tantamount to the old saw 'yelling fire in a crowded theater' but even though he does incite riots and violence, he'll never pay the price.

And we've got several more months of him offering to pay the legal fees of those who follow his instructions to "punch him in the mouth".

Next, Trumpery will buy the stretchers to carry them out on because they have no right to assembly or free speech.

They have no right to assembly and speech in a Trump rally. That's what all you douche bags keep trying to ignore.

Whenever leftist douche bags start using the "hate speech" bogeyman, you know they are full of shit.

The shit people believe. Jesus.

BTW, where is Holder working?.........What plum job did he get after serving as Obies' lapdog?
KFC,,,,,he makes the fries

Seriously. I've often thought of doing an experiment writing a conservative blog, slipping references to unicorns and bigfoot into fringe right rhetoric......just to see if online conservatives will ape that too.

Alas, i don't quite care enough to invest the time.

Seriously. I've often thought of doing an experiment writing a conservative blog, slipping references to unicorns and bigfoot into fringe right rhetoric......just to see if online conservatives will ape that too.

You should! Afterall, you invested the time to make this stupid-ass post...........

You should! Afterall, you invested the time to make this stupid-ass post...........

I'd have to set up controls, create a new webpage, SEO the whole thing. Its a hassle.

All to prove what we already know?

I'd have to set up controls, create a new webpage, SEO the whole thing. Its a hassle.

All to prove what we already know?

Yes..........the lame redundancy of IT systems. Much ado about very little.

Damn, it has come to this to try and stop Trump. So when is Soros going to be charged for organizing his paid protesters (thugs)? I suppose it's ok for him because he's a "chosen" one.

‘Inciting a riot’ charge against Trump possible after rally assault, NC sheriff says

Was Trump the name of the dude in Missouri that yelled to an angry crowd " burn this mother down"?
Remember how all the left wing douche bags defended that guy?

Damn, it has come to this to try and stop Trump. So when is Soros going to be charged for organizing his paid protesters (thugs)? I suppose it's ok for him because he's a "chosen" one.

‘Inciting a riot’ charge against Trump possible after rally assault, NC sheriff says

Was Trump the name of the dude in Missouri that yelled to an angry crowd " burn this mother down"?
Remember how all the left wing douche bags defended that guy?
is there a video of donald ordering his fans to beat the bajesus out of the protesters?

Trumpery's hate speech seems to me to be tantamount to the old saw 'yelling fire in a crowded theater' but even though he does incite riots and violence, he'll never pay the price.

And we've got several more months of him offering to pay the legal fees of those who follow his instructions to "punch him in the mouth".

Next, Trumpery will buy the stretchers to carry them out on because they have no right to assembly or free speech.

They have no right to assembly and speech in a Trump rally. That's what all you douche bags keep trying to ignore.

Whenever leftist douche bags start using the "hate speech" bogeyman, you know they are full of shit.

Geez, our resident anarchist really likes to talk about the law, doesn't he?

Forum List

Back