BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

Look... it isn't going to matter. Rich people in this country get a pass. It is what it is. Until we actually have a revolution, and I don't mean a political one, but a REAL gun toting revolution to clean out government and start over... this will continue to happen.

LOL!!!

These tards actually think Hillary will win because of this...

Sorry.

This is about 5% of why she is tanking and the Donald is surging...

It won't make any difference, those who hate Hillary will still hate Hillary, those Independents who don't agree with more Middle Eastern wars, more debt, more illegals etc will still not vote for Hillary.

This is another Hillarybot meltdown, they think this means that the other baggage now means nothing, when of course it means a great deal.

Look... it isn't going to matter. Rich people in this country get a pass. It is what it is. Until we actually have a revolution, and I don't mean a political one, but a REAL gun toting revolution to clean out government and start over... this will continue to happen.
We can fix some of it on Tuesday....short of that I tend to agree.

Comey said this now to counter the big thing that’s coming tomorrow from Wikileaks that the Clinton campaign claims will be “fake”.

Watch the polls now move back into Hillary's direction. Can't wait to hear what Comrade Trump now says about Comey. He will go off the rail again...

Too Funny..

No way in hell they got through 650,000 emails..

This just reaffirms my belief that Comey has been threatened with his life and the whole system is corrupt. Wikileaks HAS BEEN SILENCED WITH THIS CRAP and now its too close to bring out the treason Hillary and her crime family has done..

Last edited:
Watch the polls now move back into Hillary's direction. Can't wait to hear what Comrade Trump now says about Comey. He will go off the rail again...

A few days ago most of you Hillarybots were demanding that James Comey resign or even be arrested, now you want to lick his buttocks.

A few days ago most of you Hillarybots were demanding that James Comey resign or even be arrested, now you want to lick his buttocks.

:lol:

And a few days ago, you were telling us about all your secret FBI sources who assured you that Hillary was going to jail.

EDIT: Apologies, I mistook your avatar for BillyBob.

I still think he was wrong to send the initial letter to Congress. This letter removes some of the distrust and doubt about him. All along though, Obama expressed his faith in Comey. I appreciated that.

How many years did the FBI investigate the few thousand emails they recovered from Hillary’s deleted ones? And now they go through 650,000 emails in three weeks? Not buying it!

hey, comey can send a new letter tomorrow saying that they found a notebook in a storage in woodruff, sc. it might contain relevant emails.

After the flack he caught for the first letter, I doubt it.

Forum List

Back