BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

Watch the polls now move back into Hillary's direction. Can't wait to hear what Comrade Trump now says about Comey. He will go off the rail again...

A few days ago most of you Hillarybots were demanding that James Comey resign or even be arrested, now you want to lick his buttocks.

:lol:

And a few days ago, you were telling us about all your secret FBI sources who assured you that Hillary was going to jail.

No I myself never made any of those comments about those FBI sources.

hey, comey can send a new letter tomorrow saying that they found a notebook in a storage in woodruff, sc. it might contain relevant emails.

Nope, tomorrow he is sending out a letter that he is a Nigerian Prince that has a bunch of money in an account in England that if you give him $20,000 for processing fees he will share half the money.

Watch the polls now move back into Hillary's direction. Can't wait to hear what Comrade Trump now says about Comey. He will go off the rail again...

A few days ago most of you Hillarybots were demanding that James Comey resign or even be arrested, now you want to lick his buttocks.

:lol:

And a few days ago, you were telling us about all your secret FBI sources who assured you that Hillary was going to jail.

No I myself never made any of those comments about those FBI sources.

I know, see my edit. I mistook your avatar for BillyBob.

NaziCons have put Hillary through hell.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

We shall see if the NYPD reports are true or not I guess.There are still criminal acts that are yet to be disclosed on those e-mails, or else Weiner or the NYPD would not have gone through what they did to preserve them.

Shhhh they think we don't notice LOL

Glad you can still laugh...

Unlike you I recognize what Comey is and has always been about...this development doesn't surprise me. The entire system is corrupt and come Tuesday you and your assholes cohorts will vote for more corruption. Be proud...it's a leftist asshole way

Poor little Hill, those mean Republicans who did this to her!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Hillary is worth $30 million. Can you explain how she "made" that money?

LOL!!!

Start with cattle futures, Whitewater, and Castle Grande....

Comey is once again a left tard hero after they spent all last week making him the villain and before last week he was their hero.

Anyone else noticing a trend from these fair weather assholes?

Comey was on the pay roll all along.......he clears her the Sunday night just before the election......he has turned the FBI into the worst mexican police joke .........and the democrats are too stupid to realize what this means for the country when law enforcement is turned into a joke, encouraged to be hated, and works for vile, corrupt political elites.....

It is as if left wingers and conservatives are in a boat together and it has a massive hole...and the asshole, left wingers cackle in glee thinking how about republicans drowning and dying....

Comey is once again a left tard hero after they spent all last week making him the villain and before last week he was their hero.

Anyone else noticing a trend from these fair weather assholes?

Comey was on the pay roll all along.......he clears her the Sunday night just before the election......he has turned the FBI into the worst mexican police joke .........and the democrats are too stupid to realize what this means for the country when law enforcement is turned into a joke, encouraged to be hated, and works for vile, corrupt political elites.....

It is as if left wingers and conservatives are in a boat together and it has a massive hole...and the asshole, left wingers cackle in glee thinking how about republicans drowning and dying....

The entire system is corrupted. To the very core

LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!

She is worth about $200 million dollars....all the money in the clinton foundation belongs to her too....and she uses it for herself and her family...

Did she trade bellies?

How much did she make??

Are you at all concerned that Hillary's fortune is all from selling out votes and US foreign policy?

LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!

She is worth about $200 million dollars....all the money in the clinton foundation belongs to her too....and she uses it for herself and her family...

Of course that is a lie. She has never had a six foot portrait painted from her charity money, like Comrade Trump.

the FBI DIRECTOR...

Clinton email review is over, we have not changed our conclusions.

letter sent to Congress critters....

he should have NEVER did what he did! he influenced the election by knowing the republicans in congress would spread it through the grapevine in a new york second, with a bunch of lies and speculations...
He did his job.

Trump is the only hope...to give us a chance to just stop this for one moment before it all turns to crap....forever.....because if she gets in...this corruption gets hard wired into the very system and can never be removed................and the morons who salute comey for helping hilary....will be on the same hell express as the rest of us.....they are just too fucking stupid to realize it......

Did she trade bellies?

How much did she make??

Are you at all concerned that Hillary's fortune is all from selling out votes and US foreign policy?

My concern is to see an insane sociopath is not in the White House. Hillary will win and keep the lunatic out.

Forum List

Back